User Controls

lol at this

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    hmm
    damm she is sexy no?

when he wrote in that article or blog post ladies like her are interested in modelling for them but dont have a dog nearby or owner did he mean do you guys think they wanna fuck a dog for free or is it only for money? like how would i get anyone this good looking interested in fucking me only for money same as dog or is dog superior and they wouldnt fuck me but would dog?
    …we’ve had a fair number of LTGAs – that is, Ladies That Got Away. I’m not talking about the huge volume of Models worldwide we haven’t been able to work with due to their location. I’m talking about those Ladies who actually did it – some, coming with superb material and everything – then simply vanish. Doing doggy is one thing – but I guess going public with a movie is the scary part. So it’s understandable.

Is this really true guys? There is a huge number of bitches or hot chicks willing to fuck dogs but not me or star trek or scron or most normal men or guys? Like I cant even get laid and this guy above claims they all fuck dogs basically?
    The other type of LTGA, are those Ladies who simply slip through our fingers. One such Lady is Raven, a superbly sexy female from Eastern Europe. The day she wanted to shoot, Animal had already been with Honey the day before, so he was on a rest day – though we did do a few photoshoots with her on that day. Then, we couldn’t manage to be around when she was around. By the time she was finally ready to rock, ILZ had already left the country. Missing out on that Lady has been a thorn in our sides ever since.

why do hot chicks want to fuck dogs so bad and go to clubs and just use men like me for drinks?
    One of the aims of that site, is to find ways to fund the travel and associated costs of flying those Orphan Ladies to somewhere where there are dogs. To one of our Producers, or to us.

If we can make that work – you can expect a substantial increase in the number of stunning Ladies getting into dog sex – along with tons of new creative ideas and offerings from Pet Ladies from all over the world. Something to look forward to.
    Aldra?
    is this all fenales care about is money and dont even distibguish betqeen human and animal as long as they get it?
    In anticipation of Nextlevel, another little experiment. We would like to fly Raven out to us, far, far away in Shambala. For 2 weeks of deep doggy loving. We have 3 dogs here – and who knows, the Lady may be interested to have a go on the old Mach. 1 while she is here.
    i dont get it do they just randomly hit up these women or do the women hit them up like how do they even meet them to fuck a dog?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Die plZ
Jump to Top