User Controls

guys this is what she said or wrote yesterday

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    yes we srill saw each other but it was briefly for her to make up some story about her friend waiting for her and her needing money. for the pill extacy i mean. but she ended up not being sble to get it and spending my money on something else without my permission basicslly. but this is what she said: no one is forcing me. you csnt fix me. If I do not get drugs with you i csn find someone else even much worse thsn you. in front of where i live they stand sometimes and do drugs and i csn do with them. do not over think things. if i did not want to see you or will have regret lster i eould not. i am just having fun. we are not together like a couple so dont worry about me eanting this or having refrets later. im just having fun.
    do you guys think i should propose fucking her in the ass as punishment for spending my money without permission like thta? to tell her thst is what needs ro happen if she wnats to ever see me?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat do you guys think i should propose fucking her in the ass as punishment for spending my money without permission like thta?

is this how your parents disciplined you
    aldra she is a wild one. she needs some sdiscipline in her life. her mom is obviously unable to handle her.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imagine a 40yr old man being scammed by a 15yr old
Jump to Top