User Controls

Discovered a new species of bird

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was just walking home from the ale store and was distracted by this object flying through the sky, it was pretty high up so I couldn't see the details but it was some type of large white bird, maybe a falcon or an eagle or honestly I don't know , it just kept its wings out and didn't flap them, it had a bunch of black spots running down its side and probably at least a 100-foot wingspan if I had to make a guess. Also, and I think maybe the government knows about this bird, there was this red blinking light attached to the bird's tail feathers so I think they might be tracking and monitoring it. We'll probably hear about it in the news soon. Anyone ever seen the same bird?
    Its a dragon, go chase it.
    The only thing that could have been is an angel of the lord. HOLLA-LOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pull out it mac10 and spray him down while holding ur gat sidewayz
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Ahh was it the rare hootius maximus?

brandon Yung Blood

IT WUS A MAGPIE
    Did it look like this?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    None of your birds are white with black spots down the sides and a huge ass wingspan. Sorry. It's a new species.
    The gyrefalcon has a 4ft wingspan which is pretty big.

Or perhaps the wandering albatross, which has a wingspan of 12ft. Bottom pic is a baby.

I can see why you'd get confused with the albatross. It's okay. Nobody will make fun of you for it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Do albatrosses flap their wings? This bird was essentially statuesque in its flight.
    ENOUGH is ENOUGH! I have had it with these MOTHAFUCKIN snakes on this MOTHAFUCKIN _____________
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ I was just walking home from the ale store and was distracted by this object flying through the sky, it was pretty high up so I couldn't see the details but it was some type of large white bird, maybe a falcon or an eagle or honestly I don't know , it just kept its wings out and didn't flap them, it had a bunch of black spots running down its side and probably at least a 100-foot wingspan if I had to make a guess. Also, and I think maybe the government knows about this bird, there was this red blinking light attached to the bird's tail feathers so I think they might be tracking and monitoring it. We'll probably hear about it in the news soon. Anyone ever seen the same bird?

Originally posted by mmQ Do albatrosses flap their wings? This bird was essentially statuesque in its flight.

Not often. It's entirely possible to spot one in the air and never see it flap it's wings, its one of the benefits of having such a large wingspan, they can basically just glide on the wind and have been (no shit) seen flying 300+ feet on a single flap at speeds of ~65mph and can travel 10,000 miles in a single day.
    Originally posted by Actor ENOUGH is ENOUGH! I have had it with these MOTHAFUCKIN snakes on this MOTHAFUCKIN albatross

fix'd
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
Jump to Top