User Controls

Im conflicted guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    hmm
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Dude no one cares find another forum to journal your pedophiliac journeys because all it does here is make all of us wish u were dead. And trust me u dont want that kinda energy, its exactly why ur life sucks now because your a piece of shit and you reap what u sow u fucking dumbass polak retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hmm
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Dude no one cares find another forum to journal your pedophiliac journeys because all it does here is make all of us wish u were dead. And trust me u dont want that kinda energy, its exactly why ur life sucks now because your a piece of shit and you reap what u sow u fucking dumbass polak retard

And you dont think you and majority of users on this forum are pieces of shit in one way or another to one degree or another?
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Dude no one cares find another forum to journal your pedophiliac journeys because all it does here is make all of us wish u were dead. And trust me u dont want that kinda energy, its exactly why ur life sucks now because your a piece of shit and you reap what u sow u fucking dumbass polak retard

Definitely agreed 💯 no one wants to hear you make plans to do things with some teenage girl. She obviously needs some kind of help, poor girl, if she can be convinced to mess around with you God only knows what other kind of stuff she might fall for. And I can't speak for others but I can attest I am a piece of shit in my own right but at this point I try not to let my decisions affect anyone but myself. Get that poor girl some help.
    hmm
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]

Wariat, I want you to know this man does NOT speak for me when he says "all of us wish u were dead."
    Why does wellhung regularly get banned/suspended for his nigger threads but this Peado gets away scott free with his daily peado talk?

LANNY???
    pædo talks are interesting for one ....
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny pædo talks are interesting for one ….

The nigger threads are FAR more interesting..and on topic.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why does wellhung regularly get banned/suspended for his nigger threads but this Peado gets away scott free with his daily peado talk?

LANNY???

again look up the polish age of consent and the actual definition of pedophilia. I never advocated for anything below what is technically legal here where I am at bro nor is it pedophilia.
    If I say I am hanging out or even fucking a 15 yr old as long as I am not her techer or guardian or step dad nor pumping her with drugs beforehand (pretext) or alcohol or doing it as prostitution it is perfectly legal.
    Originally posted by Wariat again look up the polish age of consent

The polish age of consent has nothing to do with your constant irrelevant spam ya moron
    how is anything wellhung wrote or half the new topics posted by anyone on here daily not spam? Ims ure on other forums it would all be considered spam outside topical posts like on comptons gazette.
    For instance how is this topic less spam to you?
    https://niggasin.space/thread/79443
    Originally posted by Wariat For instance how is this topic less spam to you?
    https://niggasin.space/thread/79443

Threads Started 5,776

95% ALL ON THE SAME FUCKING TOPIC AND IN THE WRONG FORUM.

Do you not know what spamming means??
    FORUM YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR SHIT IN.

I've Got 99 Problems... and They're All Bitches
    Anything and everything about sex, relations, and gettin yo dick wet.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The nigger threads are FAR more interesting..and on topic.

no
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny no

Yes

Niggasin.space...talk of niggas/niggers on topic.
    Today I read somewhere that one similarity between Russians and Poles is that both believe that:

1) If someone makes more than him - he is a thief
    2) If someone makes less than him - he is an idiot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top