User Controls

she wnats to meet really bad todsy guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    she has no school today or just skipped. the 15 yr old ukrianian chick who lives with her mom and claimed she wnated to do extacy with me some day.
    i already told her or suggested ro her wnd she sort of wgreed to be licking ass some dsy or some time it was not defined when.
    *some day
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "Usiądź, proszę"

- Polish Chris Hansen
    Ok we made out again norhing more as it was our sexind date as she said as i kept trying to invite her over.
    Originally posted by Wariat sexind

Interesting typo.
    She showed me pics of how she had a bloody nose after doing a shitload of medradone. And a pix of her eye ball or whotes after doing it.
    She reslly wants to do extaxy with me byw and im undexided how i feel about it or the idea of trying this for the firet time with her (also would be first try for her).
    So a 15yr old is scamming you for drugs/money with the implication she may have anal/lick your asshole at "some time" in the future.

..and you're falling for it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson So a 15yr old is scamming you for drugs/money with the implication she may have anal/lick your asshole at "some time" in the future.

..and you're falling for it.

Maybe all ukrainian chicks ate like this? Look at star trek and gg?
    Originally posted by Wariat Maybe all ukrainian chicks ate like this? Look at star trek and gg?

gg isn't 15
    when did i ever day dhe was? i was daying from an ewrly age in their cukture it seems prostitution is a thing but its just me speculating.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson gg isn't 15

her mental maturity is less than 15 years old.
    Originally posted by Wariat when did i ever day dhe was?

When did I say you said she was?

I'm pointing out to you the difference between being outwitted by a woman close to your own age as in the example you gave of GG...versus being outwitted by a child of 15 when you are 40..

They're quite different scenarios

this is her
    https://youtu.be/BGWK3CObIcU
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson When did I say you said she was?

I'm pointing out to you the difference between being outwitted by a woman close to your own age as in the example you gave of GG…versus being outwitted by a child of 15 when you are 40..

They're quite different scenarios

it has nothing to do with being outwitted. im getting what i want which is at least tounge kisses and holding a hand out of this relaironship.
    Originally posted by Wariat it has nothing to do with being outwitted. im getting what i want which is at least tounge kisses and holding a hand out of this relaironship.

From simply what you have said in this thread it's clear the 15yr old is the dominant one out of the two of you...that's being outwitted
    ukrianian girls tend to be this way. they are fiery like puerto ricans and exotic almost asiatic and often dark tall etc. just different.
    like they are very dominant and always in control and very cunning.
    So you admit to being dominated outwitted and submissive to a 15yr old

Fucking lol
Jump to Top