User Controls

Apple pie for breakfast

Ghost Black Hole
    I went to visit my gal pal Elbow and she baked me a fucking pie for breakfast????

Jeez talk about trying to steal a man's heart

How are you not 400lbs yet?
    Ghost Black Hole
    meth, weighed myself last night first time since last year i'm 133lb down 7lbs from last year 140 which was down 30lbs from the previous years 170
    133lb is pretty good for a thick woman.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 133lb is pretty good for a thick woman.

130 pounds isn't thick unless they are under 5 ft
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rape Monster 130 pounds isn't thick unless they are under 5 ft

I guess it depends on what you personally consider thick. 133lbs is pretty high for what I like.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I guess it depends on what you personally consider thick. 133lbs is pretty high for what I like.

You want those 105 lb skeleton girls?
    I had a female friend who was like 100 pounds and when id hug her it felt like a bag of bones
    Originally posted by Rape Monster You want those 105 lb skeleton girls?

Exwife #2 when I met her was mid 120s.."we" managed to get her down to 98lb by the time of divorce by good diet/exercise and psychological abuse. She was 5'5"...at mid 120s she certainly had 'extra' flesh on her (by my standards). When sitting on my lap I'd grab her belly and have the natural fold in my hand and say "jesus fatty"...at 98lbs her body was as tight as a jedis purse and you couldn't do that.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Exwife #2 when I met her was mid 120s.."we" managed to get her down to 98lb by the time of divorce by good diet/exercise and psychological abuse. She was 5'5"…at mid 120s she certainly had 'extra' flesh on her (by my standards). When sitting on my lap I'd grab her belly and have the natural fold in my hand and say "jesus fatty"…at 98lbs her body was as tight as a jedis purse and you couldn't do that.

You're 1 sick puppy!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 You're 1 sick puppy!

Do you have the cure?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She was 5'5"…at mid 120s she certainly had 'extra' flesh on her

Every part of a woman besides the vagina is extra flesh
    Ghost Black Hole
    you never guess what I ate for lunch
    Originally posted by Ghost you never guess what I ate for lunch

Cock?
    Ghost Black Hole
    more apple pie
    Ghost Black Hole
    oh god my asshoel hurts
    Originally posted by Ghost oh god my asshoel hurts

Tell HTS to use more lotion.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Elbow doesn't like me talking to my ex
    Originally posted by Ghost Elbow doesn't like me talking to my ex

Doms don't care what their subs say.
Jump to Top