User Controls

Interesting discussion guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://polishforums.com/news/jagiellonian-politics-steroids-87674/#msg1893922

"Łukasz Warzecha is skating on thin ice again (skating in duet with the spirit of Roman Dmowski, to use a poetic expression).

In his latest article in "Do Rzeczy"* he gently pierces ever larger holes in the picture of Polish government's pro-Ukrainian policies. In the light of ever tightening Polish-Ukrainian ties, and plans of tightening them even more in the future, Warzecha starts with three questions:

- Does Poland have enough strength to take the burden of civilising Ukrainian corrupt public life?
    - Wouldn't Ukraine joining NATO put the greatest strain of Poland?
    - Are we able to support in even larger measure the ruined economy of our neighbour?

Not only does he criticise the Jagiellonian dream of Gieroyc but he seems to be even more critical towards the unconditional support for Zelensky's Ukraine. His other main points are that: Russia is far from being defeated, the war can last for a very long time and that closer Polish-Ukrainian ties can end up not in westernizing Ukraine but rather easternising Poland (I should probably use "occidentalising" and "orientalising" but I'm trying to use simpler language).

Anyways, Warzecha is dancing with the spirit of Dmowski who always thought that Polish-Lithuanian union was the biggest mistake in our history, and that Poland should consolidate her gains in the West and stick to the West, instead of losing blood and resources on the eastern steppes. I don't agree with Dmowski, by the way; if history took the turn he would have preferred, Poland wouldn't be Poland today, but some sort of Northern Czechia.

I wonder how long will Warzecha be allowed to wage his little anti-Jagiellonian war. The example of "Myśl Polska" shows that sad gentlemen in black suits might pay him a courteous visit soon. ;)

* Łukasz Warzecha, Polityka jagiellońska na sterydach, Do Rzeczy 4/511, 23-29 January 2023, pp. 46-47"

My response:

How the f... can you easternize Poland? Poland is more backward or whatever word you use there is no such thing as eastern or western those are made up terms. Poland is more backwards culturally and sexually than Ukraine or west europe where casual sex isnt seen as some f@ing sin, where gays are accepted, where trannies can be a thing and where people can go home and f@k each other from clubs or fromf irst dates without being judged by others or their backward religions."
    By interesting you mean dull as fuck.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson By interesting you mean dull as fuck.
Jump to Top