User Controls

Dumb Ebay Sellers

When you buy Treasures of the Savage Frontier...

but instead receive Gateway to the Savage Frontier.

Instigator Space Nigga
    If I had a quid for everytime this has happened to me I'd have fuck all.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I hate it when that happens.
    The good news is the latter is more valuable than the former...the bad news is I already had the latter.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Tell me more tell me more

Like did he have a car?
    Originally posted by Instigator Tell me more tell me more

Like did he have a car?

No, but you can buy a horse for 12gp.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Thank God that video games are no longer gay.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Thank God that video games are no longer gay.

Oh no?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson When you buy Treasures of the Savage Frontier…

but instead receive Gateway to the Savage Frontier.

is this the reason you dont post here when at home ?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is this the reason you dont post here when at home ?

?

How would someone sending me the wrong item prevent me from posting from home?

Dats not how da intewebs werks vinny.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson ?

How would someone sending me the wrong item prevent me from posting from home?

Dats not how da intewebs werks vinny.

i meant playing "computer products".

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

i meant playing "computer products".

Again, non sequitur...why would playing a game prevent one from accessing an online forum?

Stay in school kid
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Again, non sequitur…why would playing a game prevent one from accessing an online forum?

Stay in school kid

Vinny, you're as dumb as an ebay seller that sends you the wrong item.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Vinny, you're as dumb as an ebay seller that sends you the wrong item.

i would like to see you play computer products and posting at the same time.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i would like to see you play computer products and posting at the same time.

It's called multitasking..most people with an IQ over 95 can do it. I know that's hard for you to understand
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's called multitasking..most people with an IQ over 95 can do it. I know that's hard for you to understand

words that can never be verified.

empirically.
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah I ordered on the start of January it's almost the end , sent twice. my fucking ass

Just gimme the fucking refund ill buy more food instead since thats all I do now anyways
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny words that can never be verified.

empirically.

Verification not required when you have 49,000+ posts empirically confirmed it
    I don't know whether to keep it and resell it or contact the seller and do the whole return thing which is a pain in the ass...maybe I'll suggest I keep it at the price I paid and re-buy the one I wanted, thereby saving both of us the time and hassle of doing a return (and him paying the postage twice).
Jump to Top