User Controls

Florida woman rescued from storm drain for third time in less than two years

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-rescued-storm-drain-third-time-less-two-years

"She also said she had been living off an unopened can of ginger ale she found in the drain while looking for a way out."

Look at the eyes..Crazy bitches be crazy bitchin.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Just sounds like meth psychosis I'm sure she's quite lucid off the shif
    crazy shits happen more frequently in flodida than anywhere else.

this is normal.
    I wonder if she knows Bradley...
    highly unlikely.

bradley is gay.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny crazy shits happen more frequently in flodida than anywhere else.

this is normal.

Florida and Cal attract the stupids and crazies. They all think they will be living in a beach house and partying like in the movies. Problem is that $10 hour job don't buy much house or drugs.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wonder if she was naked and looking for treasure like the episode of always sunny
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by jerryb Florida and Cal attract the stupids and crazies. They all think they will be living in a beach house and partying like in the movies. Problem is that $10 hour job don't buy much house or drugs.

i dont hear and see as many crazy news from cal.
    Originally posted by aldra wonder if she was naked and looking for treasure like the episode of always sunny

why would anyone want to be naked when looking for treasures.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i dont hear and see as many crazy news from cal.

you know LA and San Fran are in California right
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why would anyone want to be naked when looking for treasures.

you don't want to get sewage on your clothes

Originally posted by aldra you know LA and San Fran are in California right

yes and i seldom see or read crazy news from these places.
    Originally posted by aldra you don't want to get sewage on your clothes

thats just gay amd retarded.

i tried to laugh but none would come out.
    Ghost Black Hole

florida boy and florida man should team up and fight florida woman
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    would bang
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-rescued-storm-drain-third-time-less-two-years

Look at the eyes..Crazy bitches be crazy bitchin.

loooool she had reportedly wandered off from a rehab facility after checking in.
    When police saw the woman near a creek and began to approach her, she went into a nearby storm drain 😆 again.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i dont hear and see as many crazy news from cal.

Imagine a place with about 25% Slide22 people and a ton of gangs.

Oh and Wariat types.
    Originally posted by jerryb Imagine a place with about 25% Slide22 people and a ton of gangs.

Oh and Wariat types.

nothing news worthy.

and warriat was entraped.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny nothing news worthy.

and warriat was entraped.

Yeah right, you have to be the biggest fuck up to get booted from the US.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Fucking Florida. She looks like somebody you'd run into at the Flora-Bama and never make it home alive. Speaking of I was there a couple of weekends ago and if you're ever in the area, you should go.
Jump to Top