User Controls

crazy shit

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    like crazy ass shit. i maced my self twice just to feel it after i was high oni meth, before this i fought this polish hooligan guy and am now kicked out of the pub me and star trek hung out for a wjhilke he was starting shit with black guyslike indians me and slapped me and other guuys anyway dont matter i left maced myelf later just for fun.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    dude i like had a hard time ipening my eyes but after a while i did and had this euphoria moment like the burns feel good.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat like crazy ass shit. i maced my self twice just to feel it after i was high oni meth, before this i fought this polish hooligan guy and am now kicked out of the pub me and star trek hung out for a wjhilke he was starting shit with black guyslike indians me and slapped me and other guuys anyway dont matter i left maced myelf later just for fun.

You maxed yourself lmao more like probably tried to rape some slut and are paranoid and retarded yeah just maxed yourself Jesus Christ and u got slapped yeah nice try at rape LMAO

use a baseball bat and fuck tape next time
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat dude i like had a hard time ipening my eyes but after a while i did and had this euphoria moment like the burns feel good.

I've never been maxed but in my hood we bear spray niggas

I caught a cloud once not even aimed at me I was in the back a good distance away and my heart goes out to the nigga that got fogged. It was days and DAYS of pain and showers only make it worse

You wanna fuck up someone life use that, not mace
Jump to Top