User Controls

Wow this board has gone to shit.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah I find Telegram is a better time killer now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I heard sticking forks in electric sockets gives you a great buzz
    Originally posted by blaster master I tried tinder and pof for a couple weeks but I just deleted them when I woke up this morning, they were bumming me out.

Yeah those are all depressing to me honestly

Don't become like me and give up on women/love in general
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah well everyone here is retarded what do you expect it's al dhers or people like the kafkcunty kkklub just cry about various users they are obssessed with or some other ass pained loseras and they always quit and come to "check in" like HAHA U LOSERSS ARE STILL POSTING HERE THERES SCRON THE WELFARE METHRAT and it's like bro i havent done drugs in years and have a job, why are u stuck living in the past?

It's that dh mentality spreading dumbing down the average zokleteer who wasn't very bright to begin with and only knews how to gethigh from the KITCEHN CABINET

CA BUG NET
    Originally posted by blaster master Without 2k1 & kroloz here this board is basically become Wario's sexual fantasy board. WellHung hardly even nigger posts anymore. Sad times for the space negros. It's too bad Wario isn't as suicidal as most of us or he'd probably have already got on the bus.

Every family has it's ups and downs...and in and outs...
    Ghost Black Hole
    My dad wasn't allowed to participate in family Christmas because of his beer drinking marijuana smoking just can't have that rowdyness around a somber sober family time. This isn't party time!!!
    Originally posted by Ghost My dad wasn't allowed to participate in family Christmas because of his beer drinking marijuana smoking just can't have that rowdyness around a somber sober family time. This isn't party time!!!

Seems to me if your dad was my dad he's the one I'd be wanting to spend Christmas with
    WellHung Black Hole
    Life sucks. Let's get to the dying part.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Seems to me if your dad was my dad he's the one I'd be wanting to spend Christmas with

i mean he doesn't even get that drunk around "normies" anyways... okay well he does sometimes and gets into it with people when he gets that fucked up somehow, but my family can't put up with him AT ALL it seems.

He's tried to fight me more than a few times while shitface around the holidays but usually only really late at night when he's very intoxicated so idk what their problem is when he gets a bit loud from too many eggnogs and wants to smoke a joint. STUCK UP OR FUCKED UP CANT PICK YOUR FAMILY
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master I'd join you guys, but I get the feeling I make some people in the telegram crew uncomfortable.

Ur not THAT ugly, brother. Go easy, dawg. ⚘️💖
    Originally posted by blaster master I tried tinder and pof for a couple weeks but I just deleted them when I woke up this morning, they were bumming me out.

Originally posted by Ghost yeah well everyone here is retarded what do you expect it's al dhers or people like the kafkcunty kkklub just cry about various users they are obssessed with or some other ass pained loseras and they always quit and come to "check in" like HAHA U LOSERSS ARE STILL POSTING HERE THERES SCRON THE WELFARE METHRAT and it's like bro i havent done drugs in years and have a job, why are u stuck living in the past?

It's that dh mentality spreading dumbing down the average zokleteer who wasn't very bright to begin with and only knews how to gethigh from the KITCEHN CABINET

CA BUG NET

That's how we got the guy who punched his mom for drinking his frappuccino
    Originally posted by blaster master I'd join you guys, but I get the feeling I make some people in the telegram crew uncomfortable.

Gang gang? Lemme know if it's any good you have to know the secret handshake to get in where you each have a kro,zdog In Your hand PADDYCAKE PADDYCAKE . I learned that at the masonry lodge don't tell anyone I told tou
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Without 2k1 & kroloz here this board is basically become Wario's sexual fantasy board. WellHung hardly even nigger posts anymore. Sad times for the space negros. It's too bad Wario isn't as suicidal as most of us or he'd probably have already got on the bus.

Monday through Friday 7 am to 4 pm is mainly wen i post these days... it's not much fun for me here when my dad ain't around.
Jump to Top