User Controls

how to learn to like anal

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-learn-to-enjoy-anal-sex-as-a-bottom

I'm assuming you've already tried bottoming and for some reason, you're not enjoying it.

There shouldn't be much of a learning process to enjoy it. When your top puts you on your back, you pull your knees into your chest and he eats your pussy until you're cooing like a girl, your heart should be thumping in your chest so hard you can feel it beat in your knees.

Learning how to be a great bottom is a learning process. You take care of your top? He should take care of you. I want my bottoms to show spirit and enthusiasm. I want to fuck your mouth. I want to fuck your hole. I want to fuck your soul. In return I'm going to make your body sing from the inside out. What's not to enjoy.

If your partner has a big thick dick and you are tight, start training your hole. Clean and rinse yourself about two hours before. Allow 45 min to drain completely.

Most of the discomfort happens when he has to use his dick like a battering ram to push past your spincters. The more it hurts, the tighter you get.

Once you are drained, lube and use a med sized plug in your pussy so both sphincters are relaxed before he gets started. Once he prepares you with his mouth, you should be able to take everything he has to give you and love the whole thing, ESPECIALLY the initial penetration. His passage into you should thrill and excite, not hurt.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Is this what they teach you in San Quentin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Lmao
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-learn-to-enjoy-anal-sex-as-a-bottom

I'm assuming you've already tried bottoming and for some reason, you're not enjoying it.

There shouldn't be much of a learning process to enjoy it. When your top puts you on your back, you pull your knees into your chest and he eats your pussy until you're cooing like a girl, your heart should be thumping in your chest so hard you can feel it beat in your knees.

Learning how to be a great bottom is a learning process. You take care of your top? He should take care of you. I want my bottoms to show spirit and enthusiasm. I want to fuck your mouth. I want to fuck your hole. I want to fuck your soul. In return I'm going to make your body sing from the inside out. What's not to enjoy.

If your partner has a big thick dick and you are tight, start training your hole. Clean and rinse yourself about two hours before. Allow 45 min to drain completely.

Most of the discomfort happens when he has to use his dick like a battering ram to push past your spincters. The more it hurts, the tighter you get.

Once you are drained, lube and use a med sized plug in your pussy so both sphincters are relaxed before he gets started. Once he prepares you with his mouth, you should be able to take everything he has to give you and love the whole thing, ESPECIALLY the initial penetration. His passage into you should thrill and excite, not hurt.

Didn't read, LOVED THREAD TITLE
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Didn't read, LOVED THREAD TITLE
    I love telling a bunch of dumb m************ that you're going to love anal and I'm going to give it to you so softly and it's going to be so nice and you're going to love it and when I was in my dick's getting a little hard just thinking about how hard I push it in
    Bradley Black Hole
    BradleyB keep it one hundred, fuck riototse "big penis he won't show anyone"

Nigga im 100 the skinny ones call me Campbells Soup and i laughed, the heavy girls call me white meat. I kiss them both on the lips, why wouldn't I nigga
    Bradley Black Hole
    Remember when. My ex girlfriend wrote metl say YOURE A POUNDER and cigreting backed me up and said what are you supposed to do when it goes in

Apparently it's i important to make sure the girl comes but really I just have a big fat white and caught a day ha
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley Remember when. My ex girlfriend wrote metl say YOURE A POUNDER and cigreting backed me up and said

Dude I'm a pounder, my bad (i think?) The darker girls seem happier when I visit.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost Is this what they teach you in San Quentin

No sir I learned all my sexual fetishes from roundandbrown.com where i hope to get Candy Tara a job

It's big skinny white guys with long skinny dicks that will try to get to every deep place you let me (check mark ✔️,

And black hoes ✔️

Can't forget the white meat ✔️

Tomorrow mñrnong
    , Min Yana i gotta holler at this perfect white Norwegian name Nelly&Nadia

✔️ ✔️ ✔️

It's hard having a big dick but I only know one life I bet riototse won't post a dick pic, cuz I'm winning this big dick argument t & t fuck riototse
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://qr.ae/prH5qP

"Chances are good you weren’t doing it right, this is a common problem. Anal is awesome when done right.

Lube is your friend, so is relaxation and going SLOW, really slow.

But best advice I’ve come across is to make like your pooping. What I mean is when you are starting to get penetrated, push down slightly like you are about to poop, this will open you up a little and make stuff a lot easier. I do it every time I have anal sex.

Whatever you do, avoid analez or any of the products meant to make you numb. If you can’t feel, you can’t feel if you are being hurt, which is BAD."
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    How much bradley and wariat sexualize everything gives me great disdain and disgust for the world

Have u guys tried like maybe using the head between ur ears instead of the one between ur legs? U both have a few wires crossed up there and uhh...its not flattering or doing yous guiz any favors
    Ghost Black Hole
    Unga Bunga fuck her shitpussy
Jump to Top