User Controls

The Holcroft Covenant

Michael Caine film from mid 1980s. At first I thought it was a made for TV film until I see some serious french titties.

This movie was badass. the ending at the press conference was very interesting. He talks about an inheritance from his Nazi father who died (as of then) 40 years earler at the fall of Berlin. where the NAZIs came up with a plan to allow money to collect interest for 40 years to the tune of 4.5 Billion to gather all of the terrorist organizations world wide to create havic on the USA and western worlds as payback as well as start the 4th Reich or some gay Nazi shit.

but when he's speaking.. it's like no breakaways.. it was a good speech and I had a mental reel of all the shit we have been experiencing since 2001. just all the war highlights from Afghanistan to Syria. Oh and he cries at the end. His gal was fucking her brother behind Michael's back. Her own brother. Inbred for a pure Aryan. GROSS!

Don't get mad at me you NAZI sympathisers. also there is a pretty opening scene of the 2 WTC :( fucking false jedi shills aided in that along with the Waisabist mother fuckers. we need to knock Saudi around a bit and allow the other muslim tribe rule that nation.

They fucking got away with pearl harbor. We American's should never of allowed this. We Americans should of never warred with Iraq. those poor souls. God forgive us Iraq. I'm sorry my corrupted leaders did this to your nation. Please don't blame our Soldiers.. they did what they were told to do and respectfully did so. Someone needs an asswhooping.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Building 7
    Originally posted by mmQ Building 7

Was that the building in the beginning they were working on? in the film. It came out in 1985 and I think WTC 7 was finished in 86

wouldn't that be a hoot!
Jump to Top