User Controls

God to a twñeve year old

Bradley Black Hole
    I told him I really interested in discussing it and the most important thing is that he rejects Jesus and any man who tells him s*** I told him the only single thing that is important is that you worship God before you go to sleep and there's one person who can talk to God on your behalf and it is you f*** anyone else
    Ghost Black Hole
    jah rastadari
    Bradley Black Hole
    I have no confidence that I'm right I have 100% confidence that I wouldn't exist and then I'm lucky literally my entire life I've been scrambling and scared like like the real definition of scared and scrambling my God thinks it is okay so I told my God I would not drink anymore in 2015 and I have started drinking again in 2019 and dude my life is f****** chaotic as s*** and as soon as literally this is what odinism is here is odinism in a nutshell God will show you the tallest mountain you've ever seen in your life he will instruct you to climb it at no point will you feel safe and you will climb this mountain and you'll gaze from the top of the mountain around you and you'll be happy for a fleeting moment and then you'll begin walking down before you're even f****** three steps down the mountain he will show you another mountain and another mountain and I've been an oddness for 17 years since I was 12 and let me tell you I have climbed so many f****** mountains that I thought would kill me and here I am alive and well
    Bradley Black Hole
    How do l explain this in a ma nee that is like i don't think children will benefit, the majority of the odinists i know are extremely well armed or dead.

Of the people i have seen bear the volknut, three of us are alive. Hahaha. And when people consider it i tell them to Google it, everything you read is right
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'd have it no other way because i don't recall like being anything other than scared until an ancient war god and I became friends in 2004/2005
    Bradley Black Hole
    And that was fucking horrible, someone called me an S rated knife fighter, I figured S was below F i was wrong, everytime i fight I'm so scared and win, sometimes i have to run away, but im known very well to simply cut and run
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master oh brad

Más nigga
    blaster master victim of incest
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." ~ Jesus [John 14:6]
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." ~ Jesus [John 14:6]

what type of "comes".
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah Bradley seems to have found s shortcut and just comes straight to the father
Jump to Top