User Controls

WE GET IT, YOU WANT TO BE AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

every day im chillin in class and these nerds spend all day trying to convince everyone they're the nerdiest, most electrical engineeriest piece of shit in the room. like it's fine to study whatever you want but it doesn't mean you don't have to smell like sweat constantly and wear sweatpants all over the place and look like you just woke up and be fat as fuck and wear only clothing from companies you want internships at or that make software you use. these faggots act like it's a competition to see who can wear the most MICROSOFT CADENCE BOEING APPLE clothes, all the while making sure everyone know what a massive dirty nerdy piece of shit they are by not showering and forcibly distracting me from learning as the room is just drenched with the smell of body odor from someone who only eats cheetos and mountain dew probably.

i dont understand. you can study what you want and be smart. doesn't mean you have to act like a fucking total weirdo. also the fat ones just still wear small shirts and let their giant tits press out of their shirts.
    Those fat fucks should learn techlectrical Engineering electro hydrogenation reduction of ephedrine.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Those fat fucks should learn techlectrical Engineering electro hydrogenation reduction of ephedrine.

GTFO Physics is more fundamental than chemistry.
    I'm not denying this.
    Originally posted by greenplastic every day im chillin in class and these nerds spend all day trying to convince everyone they're the nerdiest, most electrical engineeriest piece of shit in the room. like it's fine to study whatever you want but it doesn't mean you don't have to smell like sweat constantly and wear sweatpants all over the place and look like you just woke up and be fat as fuck and wear only clothing from companies you want internships at or that make software you use. these faggots act like it's a competition to see who can wear the most MICROSOFT CADENCE BOEING APPLE clothes, all the while making sure everyone know what a massive dirty nerdy piece of shit they are by not showering and forcibly distracting me from learning as the room is just drenched with the smell of body odor from someone who only eats cheetos and mountain dew probably.

i dont understand. you can study what you want and be smart. doesn't mean you have to act like a fucking total weirdo. also the fat ones just still wear small shirts and let their giant tits press out of their shirts.

I sat at the fuckup table and removed as well. hope you get past hope
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by greenplastic every day im chillin in class and these nerds spend all day trying to convince everyone they're the nerdiest, most electrical engineeriest piece of shit in the room. like it's fine to study whatever you want but it doesn't mean you don't have to smell like sweat constantly and wear sweatpants all over the place and look like you just woke up and be fat as fuck and wear only clothing from companies you want internships at or that make software you use. these faggots act like it's a competition to see who can wear the most MICROSOFT CADENCE BOEING APPLE clothes, all the while making sure everyone know what a massive dirty nerdy piece of shit they are by not showering and forcibly distracting me from learning as the room is just drenched with the smell of body odor from someone who only eats cheetos and mountain dew probably.

lol dude, i don't go to school but I know the type. im pretty sue lanny the tranny is in your class.. you should discretely take pictures
    Originally posted by Sophie GTFO Physics is more fundamental than chemistry.

this is very true. I'm very aware of the fundamentals of physics, it was the only science that made since to me in school, I hated chemistry, I know I'll probably get made fun of it but I had to opt out of chemistry
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm gonna be a ragdoll physician.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm gonna be a ragdoll physician.

why is it you never have anything relevant to say these days? Are you permanently going to be an assclown who gets arrested on bicycles? God you're dumb
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby why is it you never have anything relevant to say these days? Are you permanently going to be an assclown who gets arrested on bicycles? God you're dumb

Why the froth Doug? I thought we were friends. Wow. WOW.
    Originally posted by mmQ Why the froth Doug? I thought we were friends. Wow. WOW.

No fuck that man, i fucking hate you Garrett. I'm going to go now paint my room black, you jerkwad!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Spell my name right!! I hate you!!!!!!
    ^You don't deserve that kind of respect
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why not?
    Originally posted by mmQ Why not?

I already told you why. Thats it scary Gary, this conversation is over.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I already told you why. Thats it scary Gary, this conversation is over.

When's the last time you had Chinese food?
    wow... just wow...
    Zbz
    We don't drink pop in this house but we do like hot cheetos

snab_snib African Astronaut

what are the chances that you do some stuff just as vain and annoying, and don't realize it? non-zero?
Jump to Top