User Controls

ATTN: Sophie

I've noticed from time to time you do stupid little cutsie things. Kinda like feminine/childish touches. The one I'm thinking of now is this emoji: (n_n") I mean, dawwwww.

So I'm just wondering, is this a result of your loli baiting skillage or are you an effeminate dude?
    Lolis like cat faces

;3c
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I just like stupid little cutsie things. In general my emotional experience is rather involved, and sometimes i like to use cutsie stupid things to convey my feelings regarding something better. And you might say "lol gay" and i would agree that it seems like a feminine trait, but i don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. Also contrary to what Malice may say, i score high on rationality and emotion, and this combination dictates the fundamental workings of my personality.
    Oh ok. Nah, I don't think it's gay. It actually adds a nice touch to all the heaps of shitposting.
    Originally posted by Dargo Oh ok. Nah, I don't think it's gay. It actually adds a nice touch to all the heaps of shitposting.

Lol, well, one does what one can. Also i took like 10 minutes to think of that fucking reply above, i always feel conflicted about being honest in such a way. It's more annoying than anything.
    Okies let's all just talk like 12 year old girls then zomg 0.o
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Okies let's all just talk like 12 year old girls then zomg 0.o

cummies UwU
    Pos
    Originally posted by Sophie i took like 10 minutes to think of that fucking reply above, i always feel conflicted about being honest in such a way. It's more annoying than anything.

aw u wuz bashful (^‿^v)
    Originally posted by Dargo aw u wuz bashful (^‿^v)

Don't push it. (-_-")
    :-E
    Originally posted by Sophie Don't push it. (-_-")

(p_p)
    IDK i am a little tsundure about this entire conversation tbh fam.
    ?_?
    Originally posted by Dargo (p_p)

Come on don't be like that, hug it out. (>u_u)><(n_n<).
    (v_v)
    BRB Hungry.
    <@:-)
    Originally posted by Sophie Come on don't be like that, hug it out. (>u_u)><(n_n<).

eh... ok. (O‿O)
    Originally posted by Dargo eh… ok. (O‿O)

I love this one, this one is very appropriate for the situation. (#^.^#)

But BRB for real i am starving.
Jump to Top