Nigger

Balloon Man African Astronaut
    How do you feel about this word
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Shittskin
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Shut up
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's a funny word on its own but it also has magic powers that make people lose their minds
    Balloon Man African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Grylls Shut up

Make me, nigger
    I voted wrong, I assumed we were talking about niggers not the word nigger...then I read the actual question.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I voted wrong, I assumed we were talking about niggers not the word nigger…then I read the actual question.

However, your Nigerian colleagues at Compaq do not qualify...as i recall, they were quite respectable black men. They loathed the stereotypical American ghetto nigger. because of the bad light it shed upon them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung However, your Nigerian colleagues at Compaq do not qualify…as i recall, they were quite respectable black men. They loathed the stereotypical American ghetto nigger. because of the bad light it shed upon them.

Yes exactly. Those Nigerians were VERY respectful and easy to get along with.
    Originally posted by aldra it's a funny word on its own but it also has magic powers that make people lose their minds

people ?

r u sure ?
Jump to Top