User Controls

Attack doses of antipsychotics

Would it be more effective to take 200mg of seroquel over 5 days or 1000mg at once? I wonder if it's possible to cure psychosis with a high dose of antipsychotics flooding the brain at once. I'm thinking maybe when my dopamine receptors are a bit cooled down from antagonism I won't be ready to blurgleblurgleshrumblgle
    Split I think it was Crazy Mike who told the only things that are going to make your brain right are abstinence, time, nutrition, and exercise.
    1000 mg at once then 200mg each subsequent day would be best.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    1000mg? Have fun with that.
    1000mg? Have fun with that.

People have gone up to 2400mg/day

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=12px]The dose of quetiapine from 800 to 2400 mg/day by herself. The patient would have withdrawal symptoms of palpitation, anxiety, irritability, and poor sleep if she did not take quetiapine up to 2400 mg per day. Furthermore, she took the high daily dose of quetiapine to have elated mood, less depression, and reduced anxiety, and maintain her social function. Sometimes, she would take higher doses of quetiapine to cover up her zolpidem and clonazepam dependence. After admission we prescribed valproate (1000 mg/day), mirtazapine (60 mg hs), clozapine (150 mg hs), clonazepam (4 mg hs) and midazolam (15 mg hs) to manage her bipolar depression, chronic insomnia, and dependence on quetiapine, zolpidem and clonazepam. Her condition gradually improved and we discharged her 3 weeks later. Nevertheless, she went to other hospitals and clinics to collect quetiapine, zolpidem, and clonazepam immediately after discharge.[/SIZE][/FONT]

That bitch must have been so high her entire time in the hospital. 4mg of clonazepam + 15mg of midazolam + 3 other sedative medications.I bet her breath could narcotize someone. How do you even move your body on 2400mg of seroquel?That's three times the highest dose the FDA recommends giving schizophrenics, and 96 times the regular prescribed dose of 25mg for insomnia. I'd be surprised if she was even able to have thoughts. Or maybe the nootropic effects of antipsychotics turned her into a telepathic supergenius like yours truly. Anyways I took 600mg last night, had some great sleeps and vivid dreams and I feel better today somehow.
    People have gone up to 2400mg/day

[FONT=helvetica][SIZE=12px]The dose of quetiapine from 800 to 2400 mg/day by herself. The patient would have withdrawal symptoms of palpitation, anxiety, irritability, and poor sleep if she did not take quetiapine up to 2400 mg per day. Furthermore, she took the high daily dose of quetiapine to have elated mood, less depression, and reduced anxiety, and maintain her social function. Sometimes, she would take higher doses of quetiapine to cover up her zolpidem and clonazepam dependence. After admission we prescribed valproate (1000 mg/day), mirtazapine (60 mg hs), clozapine (150 mg hs), clonazepam (4 mg hs) and midazolam (15 mg hs) to manage her bipolar depression, chronic insomnia, and dependence on quetiapine, zolpidem and clonazepam. Her condition gradually improved and we discharged her 3 weeks later. Nevertheless, she went to other hospitals and clinics to collect quetiapine, zolpidem, and clonazepam immediately after discharge.[/SIZE][/FONT]

That bitch must have been so high her entire time in the hospital. 4mg of clonazepam + 15mg of midazolam + 3 other sedative medications.I bet her breath could narcotize someone. How do you even move your body on 2400mg of seroquel?That's three times the highest dose the FDA recommends giving schizophrenics, and 96 times the regular prescribed dose of 25mg for insomnia. I'd be surprised if she was even able to have thoughts. Or maybe the nootropic effects of antipsychotics turned her into a telepathic supergenius like yours truly. Anyways I took 600mg last night, had some great sleeps and vivid dreams and I feel better today somehow.

Can she say: Neuroleptic malignant syndrome?
    crazy mike Houston
    Split I think it was Crazy Mike who told the only things that are going to make your brain right are abstinence, time, nutrition, and exercise.

my statement was in the context of sploo complaining that too many drugs were messing up his brain. If the guy needs medication, he needs medication. But, he abuses it, so there is really no helping him.
    my statement was in the context of sploo complaining that too many drugs were messing up his brain. If the guy needs medication, he needs medication. But, he abuses it, so there is really no helping him.
    So we agree again on a serious topic, interesting.
    crazy mike Houston
    So we agree again on a serious topic, interesting.

I alluded to this when I mentioned FON's infamous thread.
    I alluded to this when I mentioned FON's infamous thread.
    Sorry but I don't recall it.
    crazy mike Houston
    Sorry but I don't recall it.

It doesn't matter. shitposting comes first, ideology second.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    did you remove the water yet

Damn nature, you scary!
    Two days into my 600mg/day regimen and I'm able to actually relax. Surprisingly it makes you feel pleasantly stoned throughout the day, I'm not getting the massive akathisia that anti psychotics usually cause.
    Lol, if you actually enjoy anti-psychotics your brain must be genuinely broken. Nigger, if i even take 50mg of seroquel i feel like absolute shit.
    I was on 200mg a day when I was 14 so my body might have grown accustomed to it. It's considered a relatively gentle antipsychotic, but I also might have pre-desensitized my histamine receptors with benadryl, that causes a lot of shitfeels.
    crazy mike Houston
    I am not even the least bit suicidal, but I swear to god, the next time i get akathisia, I am fucking killing myself.
    Maybe, but 600mg is like 5-HT and D1 though 4 blocking level if i'm not mistaken. I'd probably kill myself.
    It only has a D2 receptor occupancy around 50% at 600mg IIRC. Mostly serotonin receptor effects which contribute to psychosis as well, I'm assuming primarily the 5ht2a receptor for positive symptoms and 5ht1a can induce anxiolysis
    crazy mike Houston
    once I was given compazine in the er for nausea, and that shit gave me akathisia that lasted like 2 days.
Jump to Top