This chick bugs guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    you should ask law enforcement in the nearest parks if they’ve seen her 👍🏼
    Originally posted by Wariat Shes only 13

Pedo detected.
    lol it was a regular conversaiton with me saying goodbye to her. and thats legal to just have a normal convo not send dick pics not ask for nudes not try to meet etc. plus I didnt know her age. but damm if it was legal...
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat Shes only 13 and I didnt know at one point I guess I talked to her but a regular convo asking how shes doing and where shes from later she told me she was 13 but she was like saying weird shit with voice on instagram like baiting me trying to get me to show my boxer sor undies or some shit and just acitng like a fool guys like an annoying girl trying to get a rise out of you. But the weird hting and the only reason I even remember her or think about her is that she continues to check out my stories when I upload a new pic of myself and put it on instagram stories she always is one of the viewers of it checking me out. but doesnt even reply to messages when I write whats up or some shit.

she is just so annooooooooying guys.

Poland okays forcible castration for pedophiles

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-castration/poland-okays-forcible-castration-for-pedophiles-idUSTRE58O4LE20090925
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat lol it was a regular conversaiton with me saying goodbye to her. and thats legal to just have a normal convo not send dick pics not ask for nudes not try to meet etc. plus I didnt know her age. but damm if it was legal…

So nothing like the 12 year olds you were trying to fuck and got you deported from the US then?
    i dont answer accusations. even if i did you wouldnt be anyone i own any explanation to or anyone else. nor any sort of truth.
    Originally posted by Wariat i dont answer accusations. even if i did you wouldnt be anyone i own any explanation to or anyone else. nor any sort of truth.

But if he was a 12yr old he'd get an explanation right?
Jump to Top