User Controls

Greta detained by Cliamate facists.

Poor little Greta

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/17/us/greta-thunberg-detained-germany-climate/index.html
    cigreting Dark Matter
    she looks like she has fas too
    She looks better in that pic than the other retard ones I've seen, being arrested suites her.
    I bet that snatch and armpits are hairier than a Chicago Bears convention though.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet that snatch and armpits are hairier than a Chicago Bears convention though.

you lose.
    I like her.shes like Ghandi , but fe male
    lockedin Tuskegee Airman
    The author of this post has returned to nothingness
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I like her.shes like Ghandi , but fe male

yeah she does seem like the shitting outdoors type
    Elbow Yung Blood
    uh oh it was staaaaged
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Nah, it's just how these things go.

This OTOH, was pure weapons grade rage.

Donald Trump Black Hole

She likes being dominated. Hot.
    being hypocritical is all about power and dominance.

its power and dominance tk be able to do a climate protest clothed in climate-insulating attires made out entirely of fossil fuels and harzadous, environmental scarring chemicals.

its all about 'do as i say and ignore what i do' kind of thing and anyone who takes climate activists seriously and not for personal gains have reservation in The Chamber.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny being hypocritical is all about power and dominance.

its power and dominance tk be able to do a climate protest clothed in climate-insulating attires made out entirely of fossil fuels and harzadous, environmental scarring chemicals.

its all about 'do as i say and ignore what i do' kind of thing and anyone who takes climate activists seriously and not for personal gains have reservation in The Chamber.

Lol @ thinking she is anything more than a pawn.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Lol @ thinking she is anything more than a pawn.

pawn gets to enjoy power and dominance too while theyre at it,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny pawn gets to enjoy power and dominance too while theyre at it,

Non sequitur, not relevant to what I said.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Non sequitur, not relevant to what I said.

what you said has no relevance to what i said earlier either.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what you said has no relevance to what i said earlier either.

Sure it did, you implied hypocrisy on her part because she's wearing a coat...that assumes she has control of what she says/does/wears...a pawn just does as it's told so hypocrisy isn't a factor.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Sure it did, you implied hypocrisy on her part because she's wearing a coat…that assumes she has control of what she says/does/wears…a pawn just does as it's told so hypocrisy isn't a factor.

british man couldnt fathom people can become pawn out of their own freewills.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

british man couldnt fathom people can become pawn out of their own freewills.

Asian man doesn't understand context.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Is she wearing a nappy?
Jump to Top