User Controls

How do i get people to like me?

WellHung Black Hole
    Folx, i rarely attract and mostly repel...is it because my personality sucks, or because i'm too unsightly?
    It's cause your posts suck, and you make a lot of them. It's overwhelming, Mr hong
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WellHung Folx, i rarely attract and mostly repel…is it because my personality sucks, or because i'm too unsightly?

You're already likable...low IQers don't get you is all and you need not worry about those sub humans. It's tough and lonely at the top.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You have no real gimmick. That's problematic.
    Elbow Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You're already likable…low IQers don't get you is all and you need not worry about those sub humans. It's tough and lonely at the top.

can confirm

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ You have no real gimmick. That's problematic.

What do u mean?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Elbow can confirm

What type of posting wud you consider 'likable'?
    Elbow Yung Blood
    Originally posted by WellHung What type of posting wud you consider 'likable'?

more racism
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Elbow more racism

*better racism
    Originally posted by WellHung What do u mean?

It's self-explanatory. You have no real gimmick. You just sit there.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Give them money and compliments and make them laugh and do their chores for them and make their life easy. Any combo of those should work. If it doesn't that means you're just unlikable. Which in and of itself is fine but it might get a little lonely unless you truly don't give a fuck about anything in which case it wouldn't matter to you if people liked you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ It's self-explanatory. You have no real gimmick. You just sit there.

Sit where?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Sit where? Do i at least have a fake gimmick?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Give them money and compliments and make them laugh and do their chores for them and make their life easy. Any combo of those should work. If it doesn't that means you're just unlikable. Which in and of itself is fine but it might get a little lonely unless you truly don't give a fuck about anything in which case it wouldn't matter to you if people liked you.

What matters to you, Wren?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung What matters to you, Wren?

I don't have time to answer that right now. It's a very deep and philosophical question and answer. lol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I don't have time to answer that right now. It's a very deep and philosophical question and answer. lol

People typically make time for people, things and activities that are important to them. I am not important to you, Wren. Nor should i be...let's remember, i'm a stranger on the internet. Stranger Danger.
    Originally posted by WellHung Sit where?

On my screen, of course.
    Balloon Man African Astronaut
    EYL
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ On my screen, of course.

Buy me dinner 1st, handsome? 👍⚘️
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Balloon Man EYL

ZCV
Jump to Top