User Controls

How to ask for a higher dosage of klonopin

Currently on 0.5 mg been it since like August.
    But I'm trying to get 1mg
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Seeking medical advice on NIS is probably contraindicated, however I’m sure the vast array of medical professionals that post here would recommend asking your Dr to up your dosage.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I started at 0.5mg a day and went to like 2mg a day twice a day prettt quick

I think it depends on the doc and this doc was literally ONLY a pill pusher

I just would tell her eh it works great bit wears off quicker, doesnt work as good as it did in the begenning but it still working just with diminshed effects. Basically make it seem like you are developing a tolerance, but your too stupid to understand that so you have to say it like i worded it.

Most doctors honestly aren't smarter than your above average intelligence American BUT they earned that title and demand respect even if they act like they dont. Its all a show and you have to play the part correctly to go up the ladder (aka get moar droogs) its like politics, everyone that plays it knows its all fake and corrupt as shit but they refuse to out it as such because of the power vested in the titles which is their ultimate goal, hence their involvement in the system.

If you become a doctor/politician/cop to help people you're literally doing the exact opposite of what really helps people. If you wanna actually help people you wouldn't need a title/authority/regulatory oversight in your field because everything you do is good and pure but thats NEVER the case hence the title/authority/everythimg else that comes along with high level 'service' degrees or jobs like these.

/rant
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I started at 0.5mg a day and went to like 2mg a day twice a day prettt quick

I think it depends on the doc and this doc was literally ONLY a pill pusher

I just would tell her eh it works great bit wears off quicker, doesnt work as good as it did in the begenning but it still working just with diminshed effects. Basically make it seem like you are developing a tolerance, but your too stupid to understand that so you have to say it like i worded it.

Most doctors honestly aren't smarter than your above average intelligence American BUT they earned that title and demand respect even if they act like they dont. Its all a show and you have to play the part correctly to go up the ladder (aka get moar droogs) its like politics, everyone that plays it knows its all fake and corrupt as shit but they refuse to out it as such because of the power vested in the titles which is their ultimate goal, hence their involvement in the system.

If you become a doctor/politician/cop to help people you're literally doing the exact opposite of what really helps people. If you wanna actually help people you wouldn't need a title/authority/regulatory oversight in your field because everything you do is good and pure but thats NEVER the case hence the title/authority/everythimg else that comes along with high level 'service' degrees or jobs like these.

/rant

Yeah I had to play the part they told me that they're going to put me on this medication back in May and then this medication back in June and this medication package July so I got them all filled acted like I was taking them I really wasn't I said yeah it helps a little bit but not very much at all and my doctor had me on Klonopin before and that one really seemed to help a lot so then that's how I got the script I got to talk to her sometime in February so I'll just act like it's helping but not as much as when I first started taking it
    Ghost Black Hole
    sYA one higher dose please and thanks
Jump to Top