User Controls

Plane Crash Live Steam

blaster master victim of incest
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ha!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by blaster master looks pretty terrible

I mean apparently a bunch of people survived and you could still hear them talking so not so terrible compared to most big airplane crashes where everyone just basically turns to mush.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh I thought it said just 40 died. Ok well yeah then that was pretty bad. Looks like some people probably burned to death. Oopsy daisy! You're supposed to do that in your own oven not in an airplane crash. Silly geese.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Should have put his phone on airplane mode.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Seems kinda sus. My phone falls out of my pocket and is busted. I’m supposed to believe fools phone goes through a plane crash bounces around a burning cabin and continues to transmit video?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Maybe he had it in a case.

GGs phone fell into the ocean today, but she got it out in time and it still works. It's a cheap one I got for free. She wasn't happy when I gave it to her, she wanted to keep using her old one, some ultra cheap tp link one that had a swollen battery. When her old phone died a week later she finally switched, but lost her photos. I bought her an iPhone 13 Pro earlier on in the year, but she won't use it and it's in her mom's flat in Kyiv apparently. She's defined by her stubbornness, but she's getting better.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    um why are they talking all calm during the entire video
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting um why are they talking all calm during the entire video

Because why get all worked up? It won't help. All you can do as a passenger is do your best to enjoy the flight. Doesn't matter if you hit turbulence, the passenger in front of you is smoking crack (happened to me) or you are crashing.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Before anyone asks for the story, there were some dubs on a flight to Istanbul when I was going to meet some Russian girl during a lul in me and GG's relationship. They kept bouncing in and out from the bathroom and talking about the crack they were smoking. A Turkish flight attendant (it was Turkish Airlines) told them if they didn't calm down and wear their seat belts he'd have the police meet the plane when it landed, but he didn't and they got to get to Turkey same as me.

And that's my exciting story.

Later on the partially comped Turkish Airlines flight to Istanbul to Kyiv after the Russian girl basically didn't like me, I was sitting beside some fat black American. It was super uncomfortable cos we were both fat as fuck, but he was a solid bro. Told me he'd like to kill all democrats cos they hate America. It was my first flight in a Boeing 777 Dreamliner. The window shades were funky.

GG has been my girlfriend of last resort for a while, and I've cheated on her with a variety of freakshows. I'm done with that now though. For some weird reason she actually seems to like me.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah when i hear about your GG issues I dont mind being single, bought the bitch a 1000 dollar phone, so she doesnt use it and leaves it in a warzone.

Along with my old laptop, tablet, and all the gold and jediellery I bought her.

In Ireland she gets €800 dole and €800 accommodation per month, and it's all tax free, so in the end she has nearly as much money as me, even though I work full time.

"White man is the nigger of the world." - Yoko Ono.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I can hate her on multiple levels and for multiple reasons.

But at the end of the day she is the only girl who has stuck with me.
    Balloon Man African Astronaut
    Steam is very animate but it doesn't really qualify as alive, you might say it is "live" though if it is party steam of some sort like maybe if after ras Al ghul spiked the water of Gotham with DMT or something and then the water boiled
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by blaster master Yeah buddy, my rent is 1100 a month, on a bad month i take about 2400 bucks after taxes and health insurance, so it can basically be half my income just to have a roof over my head. My next door neighbor gets a nicer apartment than me because she gets a housing voucher [so her apartment is held to real standards, mine is not]. Her adult children live with her off the books, they all drive late model cars and have money for nice things. Must be nice, right?

We both live in my mom's house, so our rent is €0.

Ireland is a massively expensive place to live, so that's a nice subsidy.

Currently I buy her stuff, but she needs to be buying me stuff. I deserve it.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Russian girl. She was really short and small. GG is up to my eyes, this girl was just about up to my tits.

We messaged for about 2 months on whatsapp. When we met and I realised how micro-machines she was I was turned off by her, something about me must have turned her off too. We just didn't click.

I flew to Ukraine about 2 days in to spend the rest of my holiday days with GG. She was grateful for the unexpected visit, and we had a great time until we fought (we always fought).
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Donald Trump We both live in my mom's house, so our rent is €0.

Ireland is a massively expensive place to live, so that's a nice subsidy.

Currently I buy her stuff, but she needs to be buying me stuff. I deserve it.

wats €
Jump to Top