User Controls

If Kafka came to the USA

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Crossing country with a weapon and not being a citizen or resident might be a problem.
    Originally posted by blaster master Ahh she's pretty cute, 9/10 cops wouldn't say anything.

Depending on the state they might rape her
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by blaster master Ahh she's pretty cute, 9/10 cops wouldn't say anything.

Bradley sent you my pic as well?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by blaster master Nah I've never seen any pics of you but ur tummy and that one you posted today.

She posted that picture months ago as well, she posts the same stuff over & over. I get a nice chuckle watching her re-runs….
    I’ve seen her pic, I wouldn’t say she’s ugly .. looks kind of manly, maybe that’s why she’s constantly doing Botox and cosmetic surgeries.
    A little CoolSculpting and your tummy can look like that too. Probably where the red marks came from…I’ve read sometimes vessel’s can break during the process.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Depending on the state they might rape her

Well duh

Everyone rapes poor Irma
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by blaster master True with or without the gun, and if she has the gun she can probably stop it.

shooting a cop with an illegal gun probably just changes the location of the rape
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top