User Controls

Found a new lady to creep on.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    How can grannies be sexy… I feel old when I dress like this. The raincoat is from La Redoute so it’s timeless but 50yr olds also wear it.

Kafka sweaty
    The satchel was my dad's, I just use it because I broke the handle on my vintage gladstone bag.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by blaster master She has that sexxy granny style that young ladies adopt when they work at male orientated jobs and don't want to be stared at.

guess it backfired
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by blaster master Kafka, you never seen a gal in her 20s or 30s dye her hair all silver like she was a witch? It doesn't work right on gals with a fair complexion, it's more for the Latinas and Italian girls.

No. I spray dyed my hair grey once to look like that girl in The Stand but I had a fake tan on.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by blaster master So this ladies granny style is she wears jeans with like six giant buttons on the front and a very non flattering cut, and she wears fingerless gloves and has her hair dyed the strawberry blonde that my mom uses to look like me and my sister, so I guess that's the granny vibes I was talking about.

Oh. Ewww. I hate fingerless gloves.
    Originally posted by blaster master So get her a card and some flowers to express my feelings for her right?

slip her some werthers
    ok

when I said you weren't an incel I think I had you mixed up with angry onion
    Originally posted by blaster master She has that sexxy granny style that young ladies adopt when they work at male orientated jobs and don't want to be stared at.

Tell her you'd like her to take a look at your big end.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by blaster master

Here's what I look like, I think if you wasn't so big it'd it'd easier to get dates, but I'm literally the height and weight of an NFL player, mines just more concentrated on my belly as you can see.

I think you should dye your eyebrows to match your beard and get dark coloured contact lenses. The dark circles between your eye colour and the whites makes a huge difference, the darker they are the more attractive you will be.

What’s off-putting about incels is their lack of self-awareness, desperation, low-self esteem and victim mentality. If you keep focusing on yourself and the bad things that happen to you then you’ll attract more of that, it was proven somehow but I’m not going looking for the source. I think you don’t understand women because you’re too busy focusing on how you’re a victim.
    Kafka sweaty
    If you have Discord I can send help.

Jump to Top