User Controls

I would probably just die

Donald Trump Black Hole
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    kind of like that pirate ship they used to have at wonderland except on the other axis

I've never been a fan of "rides"...lining up for 2hrs for 2 mins or screaming and puking and paying $$ for it. I can get the same experience sitting in the ER waiting room.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've never been a fan of "rides"…lining up for 2hrs for 2 mins or screaming and puking and paying $$ for it. I can get the same experience sitting in the ER waiting room.

you're less likely to come away from the ride with HIV
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I've never been a fan of "rides"…lining up for 2hrs for 2 mins or screaming and puking and paying $$ for it. I can get the same experience sitting in the ER waiting room.

or just get a bike and ride it at high and dangerous speed into incoming traffic/
    Why is every post I see of yours aimed at me today vinny...did you have another sleepless night missing me?

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Why is every post I see of yours aimed at me today vinny…did you have another sleepless night missing me?

your the only one active at these hours.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    fukin glorified carnie ride
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Reminds me of excalibur at six flags here sorta or the joker which is a ship like aldra posted

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Also like our new catwoman whip which i havent ridden yet. Rode everything else tho hella times. Used to get season passes every year

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

I rode that at Kings Island a lot. It was branded as Tomb Raider but it was the same things except the ride was entirely inside.
    It was actually one of the tamest thrill rides I remember riding. It was quite pleasant and smooth with no abrupt strains and/or g forces which made it very relaxing.
Jump to Top