User Controls

Gta 4 is suxh a badass game

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Playibf ir while dribking beers like transforms me to my old lofe in the usa even though the game is based in new york and not los angeles or anything. Just the way i lived there. Also the sexual innyebdos about hookers and underaged girls are wven in the game as well as just how the main character is a russian immigrant. Anyone played it?
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat Playibf ir while dribking beers like transforms me to my old lofe in the usa even though the game is based in new york and not los angeles or anything. Just the way i lived there. Also the sexual innyebdos about hookers and underaged girls are wven in the game as well as just how the main character is a russian immigrant. Anyone played it?

You should go mess with a local cop, be like Niko
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i dont recall seeing a 35 year old asking a cop if hes seen any 12 year olds on gta4
    Originally posted by cigreting i dont recall seeing a 35 year old asking a cop if hes seen any 12 year olds on gta4

Even in the GTA universe his nonce ass would be looked down upon.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I liked the Rastafarian missions because I got to kill lots of people

One love.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Grand Theft Preteen
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol Wariat is so behind everyone he just got gta IV and is like erhmagawd its so gewd and i can fuck girlz and pretend they are licking my asshole.

Oh no..are there dogs in gta IV?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by aldra Grand Theft Preteen

Grand Theft Adolescent
Jump to Top