User Controls

Existence is just a fucking pogrom

Balloon Man African Astronaut
    I don't know what pogrom means but it just sounds like it is one
    It's a matter program. A computer-driven hologram, using physical atomic particles to create the Matrix. Whatever you're not aware of in the moment disappears. It's only there when you are observing it.
    If you are detecting it, it changes from a wave form to a particle field, If you are not detecting it, it remains as a wave. Also, we actually experience the particle field in 2D, not true 3D. The artificial 3D is perceived as 3D only because of the relation of the geometrical features of the particle mass; the edges give the impression of length and width, but not true length and width. If you could truly see in 3D, you would be able to see a particle field from all angles at once, and objects would appear translucent. Everything we see out there is actually in 3D, but we only see it in 2D. If you could see in 3D, it would actually be 4D objects you are looking at.
    Not program it is spelled pogrom
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ If you are detecting it, it changes from a wave form to a particle field, If you are not detecting it, it remains as a wave. Also, we actually experience the particle field in 2D, not true 3D. The artificial 3D is perceived as 3D only because of the relation of the geometrical features of the particle mass; the edges give the impression of length and width, but not true length and width. If you could truly see in 3D, you would be able to see a particle field from all angles at once, and objects would appear translucent. Everything we see out there is actually in 3D, but we only see it in 2D. If you could see in 3D, it would actually be 4D objects you are looking at.

Ye like water is like make water wave and fire it rise in heat waves and then air like they say radio going over the airwaves and then earth they call it seismic wave

Thus all 4 elements are really waves
    2D 3D 4D it's just all gimmick like HD, back on my day the artist would use normal film or paint or clay or similar and it was just in same number of dots per inch as the real world cuz it was just a piece of the real world chemical
    Each dot is like top of wave if you use real chemical wave then there are more waves per screen but now it is all digital and it use electric waves
    Like you use electric wave camera chip it uses quantum light wave to detect but real dog or flower is much more than just light wave

If you use film it's like same chemical reaction as if you put camera right next to real thing, then it shoot real photon into your eye like actual object and more accurate
    So like if you got oxygen and iron then you put oxygen in the iron and it make rust and then rust give off some smell, you smell rust

Same way film store byproduct of object light hitting it, then you can transfer it to more film and have real impression of object in mass produce, like a real shadow but full color and more than HD
    Originally posted by Balloon Man I don't know what pogrom means but it just sounds like it is one

Similar to blast processing.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Balloon Man I don't know what pogrom means but it just sounds like it is one

po·grom
    /pōˈɡrəm,ˈpōɡrəm/

noun: pogrom; plural noun: pogroms
    an organized massacre of a particular ethnic group, in particular that of jedi people in Russia or eastern Europe in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
    Sounds like reality to me
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Poop
    Grom
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Pooooooooooooooooooopie crisps
    Parpo
Jump to Top