User Controls

Always check for skimmers before using your card

Donald Trump Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Yep i always do.

I sometimes damn near rip the card reader part off i tug it so hard sometimes
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Look at that nigger's long, filthy nails...yuck. niggers are so unkempt.
    everything here is contactless so i have no worries.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    same here I pay with everything with my feces good luck stealing my info with that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Migh Houston
    There are also videos of them putting it on.
    Perhaps they're just avoiding fees. Grabbing the cash off the card, off the record, then re-inputting it somewhere else where they're not charged fees.
    100% fraud protection on my cards, I don't worry about it.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 100% fraud protection on my cards, I don't worry about it.

have you tested it to see if it really works.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny have you tested it to see if it really works.

yup, multiple times.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    how
    Originally posted by cigreting how

By having card(s) compromised multiple times and getting back all the money.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson By having card(s) compromised multiple times and getting back all the money.

allegedly
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson 100% fraud protection on my cards, I don't worry about it.

✊🏽 Exactly
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson By having card(s) compromised multiple times and getting back all the money.

And you're the sort of guy who complains about welfare queens.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty good fit, I guess it's easier to do when there are only a few POS manufacturers dominating the market
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny allegedly

factually.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump And you're the sort of guy who complains about welfare queens.

non sequitur.

Private money isn't government money, on top of that fraud protection is part of the service offered by the card..by those covering the fraud protection.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

non sequitur.

Private money isn't government money, on top of that fraud protection is part of the service offered by the card..by those covering the fraud protection.

a parasite is a parasite it doesnt matter if your leeching from a human or non-human animals.
Jump to Top