User Controls

I wanr to fo to germany or austria

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    14 is legal.
    would be funny if you molest a child and caused world war 3.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    14 yo to smart to fall for his dumb ass shit. Dumb ass wants to go to rich countries when he could probably go to someplace like Moldova where girls are desperate for money or even food.

Most likely he's afraid someone would slice his throat in those places.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    What is appealing about a 14 year old....I'm more likely to wish their parents would come get their annoying asses
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by blaster master yeah successful pedos have things that women want, like money, a boner that works

What's the fattest girl you ever fucked?
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rape Monster What is appealing about a 14 year old….I'm more likely to wish their parents would come get their annoying asses

^ This. I've raised 3 teens and any man that wants to hang around them is retarded.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Wariat keeping his losing streak going, he is now posting in a blaster master thread.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat 14 is legal.

Not to mention intellectually superior to you.
    no its ot
Jump to Top