User Controls

I fucked up bas guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I had chance wirh two teenage hottied one was ukrainian and so into me she waved as i was walking away due to her friend grabbing her and taking her from me (again i got cucked or played or that one saying cock spoiler or some shit). Basically our eyes met and I said something and instewd of like most teens her looking away or giving me the dirty look she was receptive. This crazy looking youbg redheadish blond maybe 16. And i said you are krwsiva but the rest if the time i twked polish. I asked if she for Snapchat or i stagram she said yes but when i asked. An i have it she said yes her friend was like analyzing me or looking st me and like saw my ahe or somethibt and grabbed her. As i waked away she waved at me and me back and her friend slapper her hand down and looked like she almost assaulted her so i left.
    Im so fucking depressed due ro how close i got to meeting a teen freak a gurl who me and her woukd match sexuakly qnd qlso whose eye i caught or it was a mutual attraction.
    Later it was another situation but with a diff gurl by hserself this rime polish but maybe its good she never added me and i had no balls ro add her or put my user info i to her snapchat as this sedond one looked more 13 than 16.
    Originally posted by Wariat Im so fucking depressed due ro how close i got to meeting a teen freak a gurl

weakness announced.
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    I thought this said I Fucked A Bass

What a major disappointment Wariat can’t even fuck a bass smh
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top