User Controls

Fuck the police nigga

Donald Trump Black Hole

The warrant was issued on Thursday in connection both with the killing of Soleimani and of another Iraqi militia leader, chief of staff of the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) in Iraq–both of whom were killed in a drone strike in January 2020 near the Baghdad airport.

That assassination operation led to Iranian strikes on the Aia Al-Assad U.S. base in Iraq.

The arrest warrant charges Trump with premeditated murder. While the warrant is clearly symbolic, a conviction of this nature carries the death penalty.

The court said the investigation into the killings was still ongoing, AP reported.

Citing Baghdad Today news agency, IraqiNews quoted Supreme Judicial Council head Faiq Zaidban as calling on Baghdad to hold Trump “accountable for this heinous crime”.

At the same time, in November, Iraq’s parliamentary speaker confirmed that hundreds–and possibly thousands–of people had been kidnapped and killed by Iran-backed militias from 2014 to 2016.

Iraq, the second-largest oil producer in OPEC, is caught between rivals Iran and the United States, while Iran’s influence has grown exponentially since the toppling of Saddam Hussein following the 2003 U.S. invasion.

In October, ending a long-running stalemate, Iraq’s parliament named a new pro-Iranian prime minister and pro-Iranian parties now dominate, having sidelined Shi’ite rival Moqtada al Sadr, who had been paralyzing the government with anti-Iranian protests.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/opecs-second-largest-oil-producer-issues-trump-arrest-warrant

This is a very ghost like post.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    lol Like Soleimani was in Iraq sight seeing and on vacation not trying to stir up shit.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by jerryb lol Like Soleimani was in Iraq sight seeing and on vacation not trying to stir up shit.

That nigga fucked around and found out.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson This is a very ghost like post.

this is a very kafkaunty like post
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Sorry Kim, I respect you and all but I'm the real rocketman.
    Ever since the illegal invasion of Iraq, it's been governed by US intel sock puppets. It's not like those clowns have even a shred of credibility.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    I don't lose sleep over some shithead getting droned.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by jerryb I don't lose sleep over some shithead getting droned.

the guy actually helped the US invasion of Afghanistan even though Iran was still under those ridiculous sanctions and embargoes, and Trump repaid him by luring him to Iraq under the pretense of helping resolve a diplomatic dispute in order to assassinate him.

it's a large part of why nobody (in this case, Muslim countries, even the Gulf states) trusts the US to keep to any agreements it makes and plan accordingly.
    the US threatened to invade the ICJ if it tried to investigate anything related to their behaviour in the Afghanistan or Iraq invasions; the fact that a broken country like Iraq is willing to to do this, even if it is just a political stunt, says a lot
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra the US threatened to invade the ICJ if it tried to investigate anything related to their behaviour in the Afghanistan or Iraq invasions; the fact that a broken country like Iraq is willing to to do this, even if it is just a political stunt, says a lot

I love your semicolon.

What is the international court of justice or better yet what did it mean for us to INVADE it? is this just more ongoing nothingness? lol

What ISN'T a political stunt, is maybe what I'm asking. Hehe just trying to involve myself
    Originally posted by mmQ I love your semicolon.

What is the international court of justice or better yet what did it mean for us to INVADE it? is this just more ongoing nothingness? lol

a few years back the ICJ intended to investigate the US military for allegations of war crimes, use of things like white phosphorous and depleted uranium, rapes and executions of civilians etc.

the US said that if they proceeded it'd use the military to shut them down
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by aldra a few years back the ICJ intended to investigate the US military for allegations of war crimes, use of things like white phosphorous and depleted uranium, rapes and executions of civilians etc.

the US said that if they proceeded it'd use the military to shut them down

The US dindu nuffin
    Donald Trump Black Hole

I'll fuckin do it again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Mar-a-Lago cruise missile base
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Countries like the US and Russia don't care about international laws. Anyone dealing with and trusting the US government is an idiot. One day they love ya and the next day they drone your ass.
    Originally posted by jerryb lol Like Soleimani was in Iraq sight seeing and on vacation not trying to stir up shit.

he would have been in iraq as a sight seeing tourist had the US not stir shit up in iraq.

twice.

wheres the WMD, eh.
    Originally posted by jerryb Countries like the US and Russia don't care about international laws. Anyone dealing with and trusting the US government is an idiot. One day they love ya and the next day they drone your ass.

"americans" found out the hard way when their president signed an executive order to seize all their physical golds.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Vinny acting all surprised governments don't give a fuck about their citizens. lol
    Originally posted by jerryb Vinny acting all surprised governments don't give a fuck about their citizens. lol

yea, this is so unlike china.

in china, the government cares for the people.
Jump to Top