User Controls

Gang rape Kafka and throw her off a bridge

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Fill that dirty whore with cum
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Lanifer put this as a banner
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Incessant Lanifer put this as a banner

He wouldn't put my banner creation up even though I literary TOILED creating it. Which I think was downright ridiculous but you have more clout around here than me well at least with Lil Sporty
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 He wouldn't put my banner creation up even though I literary TOILED creating it. Which I think was downright ridiculous but you have more clout around here than me well at least with Lil Sporty

I think lala would beg to differ
    Kafka sweaty
    Get your rat out and fill me like Indonesia in 2004
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kafka Get your rat out and fill me like Indonesia in 2004

Be more like filling a pothole in the street
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Kafka Get my cousin and fill me like the cum dumpster I am
    What word enhancement changes to rat?
    I like filling whores with cum but only when theyre cheeky and pretend they dont want it
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by aldra

Being South Asian myself, I can confirm Gandhi said this.
    OP has brown hands
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Yea
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 He wouldn't put my banner creation up even though I literary TOILED creating it. Which I think was downright ridiculous but you have more clout around here than me well at least with Lil Sporty

What banner? I’ll beat his ass with the vacuum hose.
Jump to Top