User Controls

Gonna grill up some burgers when I get home.

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Probably gonna be some really good burger. Cook me one bomo and weel be like the Burger Bomos. First we burg em then we eat em
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Reminds me of PWPs nickname for me MISTER BURGERS. or was that weedsmoker
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hey were those burgers fire fire by chance? I was just wondering.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Hey were those burgers fire fire by chance? I was just wondering.

Lol
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Fuk yeaa mai dawg

I got a chub of burger in the freezer ima thaw out cuz i just ate the last of my ribeyes and t bones, the burger will do for a couple days, but if i go like 2-3 days without eating steak i have major withdrawals
    Originally posted by blaster master Probably should change the plug wires on my truck.

I also should probably be looking for a second job.

Things have blown over here since the whole Xmas party booty slapping, but I have a feeling my upward momentum here has probably been cut short and I'm gonna need to transition to another job so I can make up the difference until I can get a better primary job.

But we all know how probably goes, I'll probably get drunk, grill some burgers and be asleep before 8pm.

My mom probably should have got an abortion.

Fuck no bro, that sounds like the american dream imo
    Bump 4 Burgers
    Hell yeah I'm gonna get out of debt, do some job chit, get mi pasaporte, and get a new ( almost new ) BETA dirt bike this year
    According to the Chinese calendar, this is the year of the 'AM-BEAR-GAIR

Hell yah bro i try to limit my eating out to a just a few days a month.

Literally 8.5/10 times im thinking, 'ya I coulda made better food at home'
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Hell yah bro i try to limit my eating out to a just a few days a month.

Literally 8.5/10 times im thinking, 'ya I coulda made better food at home'

Have you considered being a shef
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Open your own Dirty Burger
    Originally posted by blaster master Dude I been making these burgers where you make a smash burger but put some thinly sliced onions into it when you smash, so fire. That and some Swiss cheese, little thousand island on rye bread and you're set.

That sounds good, I've put finely diced onions into my beef before cooking before but never tried slices in it like that

Smash burgers are definitely top tier. "nuuuu you're losing the juices" bullshit, I love those crispy edges
    And I too enjoy thousand island dressing on my burgers. It's basically big Mac sauce anyways.
Jump to Top