User Controls

Kafka, you won't have time to be sad...

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by blaster master The first day you get here I'll buy you a car, a shitty old one, but a car that if you decide to leave, it'll get you anywhere you wanna go and I'll never call you or text you and you can spread your wings and fly like the little butterfly you are.

But you probably won't because I have deep pockets, good credit and I'm a good cook.

Get her one with a gas gauage that stays pegged at full but really has about a 5 mile range of gas
    That's pretty romantic, Mr bobo.
    The best of luck to you two, if sheel have you
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master The first day you get here I'll buy you a car, a shitty old one, but a car that if you decide to leave, it'll get you anywhere you wanna go and I'll never call you or text you and you can spread your wings and fly like the little butterfly you are.

But you probably won't because I have deep pockets, good credit and I'm a good cook.

Ew stop talking about me. Get her of your own volition not by piggybacking on her autistic hate for me.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it took me way too long to realise you quoted the wrong post because I just glossed over the right one
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    hey blaster master have you ever had a situation where a chick was bumping at you on a dance floor and she was an immature teenager or simply an immature chick in her 20s and was jelous of her friend being into you? or doing it for some other reason like attention? and how would it make you feel especially if you grinded with her a couple minutes earlier?
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra it took me way too long to realise you quoted the wrong post because I just glossed over the right one

Oops lol
    Originally posted by blaster master Nope, never been in that situation, I'm almost 34 bud, I think the last time I was in a dance club I was 24. So idk, don't have any frame of reference, and you know I don't dig the whole teenager's thing, I'd politely tell her to go dance somewhere else, but it wouldn't happen because I'm not the kind of dude who hangs out where teenagers hang.

i doubt it would work telling ukrainian girls to go dance somewhere else within their own club in poland where it is like their safe space.
    so you would not try blaster master?:

The day before in that club blaster master i met a truly insane one who occussed me of stelaing her beer. look at that face bro:

shes the one on the right man. Shed prbbaly bite your head off or some shit if you tried to tell her anything.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Wariat i doubt it would work telling ukrainian girls to go dance somewhere else within their own club in poland where it is like their safe space.

Tell her she should go somewhere else because this is the Crimea section of the club for ethnic Russians only. Little Kiev is over by the bathrooms
Jump to Top