User Controls

Sorry, I don't speak Jungle Jumanji or whatever nigger

Balloon Man African Astronaut
    What if some racist white guy said that to a black person trying to speak to them in a polite, calm and nonthreatening man where the interaction was first initiated aggressively by the white?

How would you react if presented with such a situation unfolding before your own eyes?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    chimp.

out.
    Mike Tyson's Punch Out
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    I would suggest they go head to head in the board game Jumanji - Tarzan v KingKong edition
    i do
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    JUMANJI JACKSON EXTREME COURT J'EWSTICE
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Balloon Man What if some racist white guy said that to a black person trying to speak to them in a polite, calm and nonthreatening man where the interaction was first initiated aggressively by the white?

How would you react if presented with such a situation unfolding before your own eyes?

I would interject, and say "hey. C'mon. Dudes I'll buy us all a shot. Who's got next game on this table anyway?"
    Originally posted by mmQ I would interject, and say "hey. C'mon. Dudes I'll buy us all a shot. Who's got next game on this table anyway?"

White guy turns to you and says "Sorry I don't speak 8-ball Billiards or whatever nigger", what do you do?
Jump to Top