User Controls

Happy New Years

Migh Houston
    End of year stats.

I made $50k in gift cards for my end of year scheme(even though I estimated $35k based on previous year profits).

I made about $4k in gift cards at the beginning of year before they changed the system.

I save about $16k using long-term scheme.

That is about $70k tax free.

It has been a good year.

Happy new new year and best of luck next year.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Happy New Year. I hope next year is more profitable than this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Happy new years. Made some good money this year but Uncle Sam is keeping most of it. I don’t think we’re really in the Muslim killing business anymore so idk what it’s even really going to, probably child blood infusions to keep Biden alive.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Migh Houston
    Originally posted by Bradley Happy New Year. I hope next year is more profitable than this.

Well maybe I can teach you a few things but always remember that ambition without knowledge is like a boat in the desert.

Originally posted by Lanny Happy new years. Made some good money this year but Uncle Sam is keeping most of it. I don’t think we’re really in the Muslim killing business anymore so idk what it’s even really going to, probably child blood infusions to keep Biden alive.

Anything will do these days.

Hope you're both enjoying the evening.
Jump to Top