User Controls

Make someone a Mod

We need more site drama Lanny. Its fucking lazy as shit around here. So how about you make one of us retards a moderator and let the power go to their head! It will be good.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    NO MODS / NO MANAGERS

niggaz
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    NO MAWDS! [size=7]ANARCHY[/size]

[size=6]REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/size]
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    2 votes for Mod for More Drama vs. 1 vote this and 1 vote that. So obviously you should make me a mod so that I can abuse my authority and ban anyone that doesn't agree with me. But don't worry, I'll make it look like a legit banning and keep it up.
    2 votes for Mod for More Drama vs. 1 vote this and 1 vote that. So obviously you should make me a mod so that I can abuse my authority and ban anyone that doesn't agree with me. But don't worry, I'll make it look like a legit banning and keep it up.

LET HIM ABUSE!
    GIVE HIM POWER!!!
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Heil SBT!!!
    *bellamy salute towards SBT*
    SEIG HEIL!
    SEIG HEIL!
    SEIG HEIL!

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Make Psycho or TheDarkRodent a super mod and watch them clean the place out and turn it into a ghost town in six months or less.
    Make Psycho or TheDarkRodent a super mod.

Do it, i dare ya'.
    Make Psycho or TheDarkRodent a super mod and watch them clean the place out and turn it into a ghost town in six months or less.
    Nah, I'd just randomly ban and unban you repeatedly for cheap kicks.
    Nah, I'd just randomly ban and unban you repeatedly for cheap kicks.

^ This from a guy who was so insecure and ban-happy, he emptied out an entire BBS singlehandedly, until only him and Dfg were left. Classic shit right there, folks.
    SBT was proclaimed mod. TDR and -SpectraL are too autistic to realize the position is for the lawlz and start enforcing "rules" and shit like that.
    ^ This from a guy who was so insecure and ban-happy, he emptied out an entire BBS singlehandedly, until only him and Dfg were left. Classic shit right there, folks.
    Nice fantasy there folks.
    Just the fact of having mods draws people to the site. But the problem there is, some idiot always appoints a bunch of wannabes, and that drives off more members than a mod team brings. It's better to have no mods than a bunch of predictable kidiots running the place.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'll do it. No responsibilities, though, just give me the user title and the ability to administer discipline to users across the board.
    I'll do it. No responsibilities, though, just give me the user title and the ability to administer discipline to users across the board.

Calm down Zanick.

Wasn't sinking one BBS enough for you?
    Wasn't sinking one BBS enough for you?

Hey SPectral fuck you, Zanick was most of the laid back mods.
    Hey SPectral fuck you, Zanick was most of the laid back mods.

Spectral couldn't recognize a laid back mod if it hit him in his toothless meth addled face. Literally anyone who holds or has held "power" (lol power on the internet) over him on a forum is pretty much the antichrist to him.
    **TheDarkRodent sock puppet alert**

**we now return you to yore regularly scheduled history rewrites**
Jump to Top