User Controls

Thinking about doing another grow.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Shrooms that is.
    Still have some Burma and Hawaiian spores.
    The thing is I always end up with more than I want todo.Shit last grow I had a hard time even giving the shit away.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Totsealum Yung Blood
    Go for it. Shrooms are one of those things I realized best to do on my own.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think I just might make some hash oil instead.
    Still have about a half pound from 2019 in the freezer shit still have stuff from 2018 kicking around.
    First world problems.
    Also have a cactus that could be useful.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Ive always wanted to groq mushrooms.

Never have but want to badly..ive always worried about keeping everthhing sterile..seems tough
    It's not that hard you just have to keep stuff separate and clean everything.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm going to start a batch of headband and some kush sometime in the next few weeks
    Ya I might start some sprouts as well.
    Get em going then plant em outside.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'll do a test run of both and make a mom from both so I can put a few outside in the greenhouse that isnt yet
    Ya the days are getting longer now so what the hell.
    ITS TIME TO BUY YOUR WORM CASTING OUTDOOR SESSON AMONUGS
    Originally posted by AngryOnion It's not that hard you just have to keep stuff separate and clean everything.

Theres a headshop by me that sells spre syringes but they arent refridgerated and have been sitting in the glass case for hellas.

Im assuming i should avoid those and order online?
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master I'd be very cautious about buying those or discussing shroom growing with those people, its likely a honey pot.

Yah they are all retarded and i wouldnt talk about anything with them.

Im more concerned that theyve been sitting there forever and arent even useable anymore
Jump to Top