User Controls

Please get some SEO / Google AdWords in 2023

Bradley Black Hole
    We need more people, especially literate fuck ups.

Lanny I know you have money, hook it up bro.

Fr don't you want to see success for our community?

Put an ad on the forum like Zok did, fuck it I'll mail you 5 dollars if needed.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL

adsense/adwords is not going to offer to advertise on a forum where the most active topics are niggersaying, noncing, dick pics and schizophrenia
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    come to think of it we probably have more dead users than active live ones
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra LOL

adsense/adwords is not going to offer to advertise on a forum where the most active topics are niggersaying, noncing, dick pics and schizophrenia

Ya they will at first. They did for SWIMs website.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol

LMAO
    Originally posted by Bradley We need more people, especially literate fuck ups.

Quality, not quantity nigger...we are perfectly fine with just 1 quality poster.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Bradley We need more people, especially literate fuck ups.

To quote Lanny "This is just a place to talk to my friends"

He doesn't care about growing the community.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by AngryIVer To quote Lanny "This is just a place to talk to my friends"

He doesn't care about growing the community.

No, there is nothing wrong with talking to your friends and not growing a website. In fact, it can be a great way to build relationships and stay connected with the people in your life. However, if you're looking to reach a wider audience, create content, or build a business, then having a website may be a necessity. Websites can help you reach a larger audience, create content, and market your business or product. Additionally, having a website can give you the flexibility to create content and interact with your audience in ways that other platforms may not provide.

If your website is no longer being used, it may be time to consider a few different strategies to help attract visitors and build interest in your website.

First, you may want to look into updating the design of your website to make it more visually appealing and modern. Additionally, you can try to promote your website through different channels such as social media and search engine optimization. You can also create content or start conversations on your website to draw in potential visitors. Lastly, you may want to consider partnering with other websites or companies to increase your visibility and reach.
    Originally posted by Ghost No, there is nothing wrong with talking to your friends and not growing a website. In fact, it can be a great way to build relationships and stay connected with the people in your life. However, if you're looking to reach a wider audience, create content, or build a business, then having a website may be a necessity. Websites can help you reach a larger audience, create content, and market your business or product. Additionally, having a website can give you the flexibility to create content and interact with your audience in ways that other platforms may not provide.

If your website is no longer being used, it may be time to consider a few different strategies to help attract visitors and build interest in your website.

First, you may want to look into updating the design of your website to make it more visually appealing and modern. Additionally, you can try to promote your website through different channels such as social media and search engine optimization. You can also create content or start conversations on your website to draw in potential visitors. Lastly, you may want to consider partnering with other websites or companies to increase your visibility and reach.

copy pasta is not what i ordered.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ah, the coffee savant. Always so smug and condescending, thinking they know everything. Well, no more! I will destroy them in a battle of wits so hard that they have a mental breakdown. I will lay waste to their ideas and arguments with my superior wit and knowledge. No more will they be able to lord their intelligence over me, for I will be their undoing. And when I am finished with them, I will laugh and revel in my victory. For I have vanquished the coffee savant, and the world is mine once more.
Jump to Top