User Controls

So how many people got covid lately??

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    All my in-laws are sick,my wife is sick.
    They all are vaccinated and boosted.
    I never got the shot and never got sick guess I'm just killing people because I never got the shot right?

Hope that cum licken fagget got sick as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.rintrah.nl/wrong-antibodies-how-the-immune-system-is-beginning-to-tolerate-sars-cov-2/
    https://archive.vn/Nq5by

the mass-innoculation using a 'vaccine' that only partially suppresses the virus has led to a situation where constant low-level reinfection is causing peoples' immune systems to tolerate it, rather than actively fight it

in a later article it shows that virus levels are actually higher than 2019 in Dutch sewage, indicating that it's even more prevalent now:

https://www.rintrah.nl/the-trainwreck-of-all-trainwrecks-billions-of-people-stuck-with-a-broken-immune-response/
    https://archive.vn/GXG1D

Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by AngryOnion All my in-laws are sick,my wife is sick.
    They all are vaccinated and boosted.
    I never got the shot and never got sick guess I'm just killing people because I never got the shot right?
    Hope that cum licken fagget got sick as well.

Which cum lookin fagget are ye referring too? There are so many to choose from.
    The excess mortality count will soon be in the hundreds of millions, if not billions.
    Originally posted by Haxxor Which cum lookin fagget are ye referring too? There are so many to choose from.

STL1 vacs tard.
    I really didn't like that guy.
    A thick skin is required on forums but that guy managed to piss me off.
    The only other one was jonnyplywood from TOTSE I didn't hate him though.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    A couple fam members rrcently had it

All vaccinated too

Makes me rofl everytime

Me = natural immunity and its awesome. I was in CLOSE contact w them while they had it and i didnt catch it again.
    https://rumble.com/embed/pj.v1to6s2/

Watch this and tell me covid 19 wasnt at least partially engineered and dont even get me started on the vaccine

Enjoy your white fibirous blood clots that 90% of embalmists have NEVER seen
    Originally posted by RIPtotse A couple fam members rrcently had it

All vaccinated too

Makes me rofl everytime

Me = natural immunity and its awesome. I was in CLOSE contact w them while they had it and i didnt catch it again.
    https://rumble.com/embed/pj.v1to6s2/

Watch this and tell me covid 19 wasnt at least partially engineered and dont even get me started on the vaccine

Enjoy your white fibirous blood clots that 90% of embalmists have NEVER seen

What about the vaccine tho, you should get it to protect others
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What about the vaccine tho, you should get it to protect others

Fuck "others". All of you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Enjoy your white fibirous blood clots that 90% of embalmists have NEVER seen

This implies 10% of embalmists(?) have seen them, which implies they've always been around and either 90% of embalmists have failed to make note of them until they had a bias to confirm ('embalmist' being a job for weirdo outcast losers, generally, i would wager 90% of embalmists at conspiracy believing dorks) or an existing disorder has become more common (could be long covid or the vax).

I bet 90% have never seen a neuroendocrine tumor either, doesn't mean brain cancer is the result of a vast a conspiracy theory.
    covid isnt real, u are all holograms
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    holocide
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Sure it's covid? A regular flu going around, everyone in my house had it and I had it about 3 weeks ago.
    Covid IS a regular flu. It's amazing how brainwashed people are.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Covid IS a regular flu. It's amazing how brainwashed people are.

"But CNN told me Covid is special!" LOL
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Covid IS a regular flu. It's amazing how brainwashed people are.

My friend got COVID then the flu not longer after and the flu fucked him worse, COVID barely did a thing
    jerryb African Astronaut

I've had both but this flu was worse. According to the experts I should have died with covid, I have kinda high BP, smoked all my life and old.
    Originally posted by jerryb Sure it's covid? A regular flu going around, everyone in my house had it and I had it about 3 weeks ago.

Covid test says covid.
    I test negative my wife tested + and so did the in-laws.
    Good thing they all got the shot! Safe and effective right.
    Originally posted by jerryb I've had both but this flu was worse. According to the experts I should have died with covid, I have kinda high BP, smoked all my life and old.

According to the experts the unvaccinated were facing a "winter of death" or whatever last year yet the only people dropping dead lately are those 20-40 in good health from blood clots and heart problems.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Covid test says covid.
    I test negative my wife tested + and so did the in-laws.
    Good thing they all got the shot! Safe and effective right.

There is no test that can identify Covid. The test can only identify dead viral fragments, which could be anything. Everything you've been told about Covid and Covid testing has been a lie.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Fuck "others". All of you.

Qfmft
Jump to Top