User Controls

Statistically speaking one or more posters on NIS is a faggot for real

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    We already know ratface is a proper real faggot who has a boyfriend that he calls his girlfriend, thats kinda cute

His girlfriend is a whore anyway I fucked it and cummed on its face (cum facial pics on request) it doesnt make me a faggot though because i didnt make it my boyfriend i only made it my bitch so i could cum on its face and take pics

so now its down to you, im calling you out faggot who be readin this
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    > cum looking faggot
    cigreting Dark Matter
    pix pls
    asking fir an freind
    @realfaggit
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    if being into me makes one a faggot, literally like half the guys on this site have pulled me into a private tinychat room (back when i used to go there) and stroked their dicks to me on cam. if anything my experience would indicate that faggots are statistically overrepresented here, or faggots be lying to on the census.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong

THEYRE EVERYWHERE
    P{ is ia homosexual
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai if being into me makes one a faggot, literally like half the guys on this site have pulled me into a private tinychat room (back when i used to go there) and stroked their dicks to me on cam. if anything my experience would indicate that faggots are statistically overrepresented here, or faggots be lying to on the census.

Hot. Deets?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Hot. Deets?

A lady doesn't kiss and tell.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you kissed? yuck
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    I am asexual so I win. No nagging annoying bitch to worry about.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    No homo here but I don't have a problem with any here. I do have a problem with our very own weird pedo Wariat. I would hound him off here but he only listens to Jiggaboo for some reason or star trac.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I wonder what happened to that faggot Kevin or that autistic rocknose hikkimori
    Bradley Black Hole
    Cocknose*
    Bradley Black Hole
    Anyone know what happened to NoNarky
Jump to Top