User Controls

Just wanted to praise Lanny for once.

Bradley Black Hole
    Yo I was thinking about when I was in rehab last summer and I was able to go on our forum because of the AMOLED theme setting.

I really appreciated that because I love our community and y'all really bring out my worst lol.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Oh I forgot to say, so thanks Lanny.

Easily in the top 5 admins our community ever had.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Wots amoled?
    You are encouraging a communist tyrant.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    me too lanny is a cool admin and sends me viral chainmail in DMs which is the only kind of DMs i get becos everyone knows im too much of an autiste to converse in private
    yea lanny puts a roof over our heads and a toilet bowl under our asses. lanny is like a phillantrophist that constructed a public washroom for the dalit community somewhere in dalited india without which,

we might have to shit on the street under the blazing sun.

from the bottom of my heart and anus, thank you lanny,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Who the fuk is larry?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Who the fuk is larry?

Black and white setting, made people think I was a hacker, really I was just shitposting.

The banner is also removed so there's no RAPE ESCAPE or NIGGAS in huge letters at the top of each page
    Check for Polyps while you're up there mate.
Jump to Top