User Controls

Fona 12-28-22

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    Hi guys,
    Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the end of the year.
    It is crazy how fast time slips by as you get older.
    As I reflect of the past 365 days I must say that as for a roller coaster, this one was pretty good and definitely ended good.
    I expected to move once and maybe switch jobs but I ended up moving twice and although I did switch jobs I hadn't expected to find one I really like but I did.
    Also, I drive a Subaru now. That's pretty bad ass.
    My girlfriend and I are doing better than ever and it's awesome to be with someone who you can work so well with towards goals and who gives you the drive to accomplish things.
    The kid is doing very well too, just going through kid phases and growing up steadily. She plays with dolls and likes bacon.
    This next year I feel will be several around the house projects because I'm already itching to do stuff.
    Really hoping to go on a nice vacation this summer.
    And hopefully buy another vehicle so my girlfriend calms down about our need up a back up car.
    Anyways, you all have a great day okay.
    TTYL
    -Fona
    Bradley Florida Man
    Are you gonna have a kid with her soon fona
    cigreting Dark Matter
    call cops n claim domestic abuse then have house to yourself
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by cigreting call cops n claim domestic abuse then have house to yourself

this is actually a brilliant plan just make sure to fight club yorself first to make it belevable
    Originally posted by cigreting call cops n claim domestic abuse then have house to yourself

domestic abuse cases favor women over men.

inappropiate touching is easy to claim but hard to prove either way.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Hello
Jump to Top