User Controls

there is this chick i met

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    whose sort of chubby and lived in england for a while and also likes ro get high sometimes and she basiclaly admitted to me shell do anything eat ass do anal get slapped spat on etc. but she wont fully commit to drinking my piss but will let me piss on her but i told her im only pissing in her mouth and its swalloing as i havent done this yet.
    ive also been tslking to for like on and off many months and she stsrted talking sgsin to this 15 yr old who lives here in town who has similar enegry to this girl above and me like we would be good fuckers together but wont rim will let me spit on her slap etc. twke it in her ass but wont rim.
    i asked the 15 yr old if she would at least spir in the ass and bite the butt cheeks.in the hest of the moment when shes horny id get to to stick her nasty tounge and face in there i would beg so much im sure shed end up doing it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I've never met anyone who wants to get their ass ate more than you wariat
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat i asked the 15 yr old if she would at least spir in the ass and bite the butt cheeks.in the hest of the moment when shes horny id get to to stick her nasty tounge and face in there i would beg so much im sure shed end up doing it.

wats spir
Jump to Top