User Controls

Fuck me hosting Christmas sucks.

AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    All me and the wife did today was clean the house and cook food for tomorrow.
    And I will have to walk on egg shells around my brother-in-law's trans kid.
    I called her "him" his it's real name a few weeks ago and it had a meltdown.
    I guess I'm a bad man.
    Really don't give shit about the kids sexual id could care less I just don't need drama about it.
    These selfish little fucks need to just get over themselves and live life and fuck off.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion All me and the wife did today was clean the house and cook food for tomorrow.
    I guess I'm a bad man.
    Really don't give shit about the kids sexual id could care less I just don't need drama about it.
    These selfish little fucks need to just get over themselves and live life and fuck off.

Nice man I drank beer and took shots with my new old-man friend at his house and he's gonna drive me to the airport in the morning I think it's kind of funny I think it's kind of sad. His wife was a real ass dirt-biker in her youth ( her dad was a badass Milly terry type ), I saw the pictures. He was right what about what he's seen with the newer generations hiding indoors and sperging out, when the older gens would drive around and loiter and go places but that's not how it works anymore to us kids who got hooked into the internet young

I joke around but all tell hue whut, it's only the older gonts who ever tried to help me out . No slickdick millenniums ever did jack chit for me and I can take that to the bank, and what not
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "I'm not transphobic.... faggot"
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Just say that you refuse to contribute to the kids mental health delusions and inform 'his' parents that facilitating 'his' mental delusions is kin to child abuse.

Or just inform them that your some other race now (black or indian sounds fun) and refuse to respond to anyone unless they speak to you in ebonics/indian accent. When you respond talk in your new races accent.

OR

Do what I do and barely make it to family xmas, no way in hell I'd host anything. I can barely stand most of these people for a few hours at their house during xmas, they're smokin' flakka if they think they're gonna come to my castle and annoy me, helllll to the naw naw.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Or just inform them that your some other race now (black or indian sounds fun) and refuse to respond to anyone unless they speak to you in ebonics/indian accent. When you respond talk in your new races accent.
    smdh silly
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by AngryOnion All me and the wife did today was clean the house and cook food for tomorrow.
    I guess I'm a bad man.

I agree, all the cleaning and chaos and stress, can't stand it. That's why I took bromazolam and have a THC-P vape in my pocket.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Rape Monster I agree, all the cleaning and chaos and stress, can't stand it. That's why I took bromazolam and have a THC-P vape in my pocket.

Lol i got a diet weed vape for today too

No benzos tho...i uhh dont think it'd turn out too good if i took benzos b4 xmas at grannies lol
    Bradley Black Hole
    Is your nephew in law 18? Tell him about our website
Jump to Top