User Controls

imagine living

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    where you have no chase no one to hit on no one to otentially fuck no one who makes eye contact walking across you and at any bar where they may smile then go their eparate ays sitting alone in their own corners, where it is cold damp and you realized you suddently have no even interest or motiation to fuck to meet anyone any women to even interact and your dick goes more limp by the day being in such a country.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am not even sure if it is the recent weather, or if I just gave up but literally there is no chace in my life anymore. none. no excitement, no adrenaline, no endorphins, nobody just dead faces and ombies everywhere.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imagine fuys!
    How will you be spending Christmas this year Wariat?

In the loving proverbial bosom of your dear family?

In the arms of a dedicated lover?

With Friends?

Or sat at the bar looking for a gilf to lick your asshole?
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Bradley Florida Man
    Originally posted by Wariat where you have no chase no one to hit on no one to otentially fuck no one who makes eye contact walking across you and at any bar where they may smile then go their eparate ays sitting alone in their own corners, where it is cold damp and you realized you suddently have no even interest or motiation to fuck to meet anyone any women to even interact and your dick goes more limp by the day being in such a country.

Ok I'm imagining being you. Now what?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson How will you be spending Christmas this year Wariat?

In the loving proverbial bosom of your dear family?

In the arms of a dedicated lover?

With Friends?

Or sat at the bar looking for a gilf to lick your asshole?

Wariat? the world needs to know...don't be shy.
Jump to Top