User Controls

The Gays Chambers

is what i'd name my bar if i ever open one in the US.
    Gay's
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Gay's

Gays'

failing english again ?
    Gay's singular ownership, gays' multiple ownership...there's only one of you isn't there?

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Gay's singular ownership, gays' multiple ownership…there's only one of you isn't there?

so coffee shops are owned by coffees ?

british logic
    coffee shop doesn't have an 's or a s' after it
    the gay's chambers is reference to the owner of the bar
    the gays' chambers would be reference to the patronage
    both would be valid in the instance of any bar YOU opened

The only instance where Gays chambers be valid is if you're name was actually "Gays"
    Remain in an establishment of further education, kid.

Haxxor Space Nigga
    lol…poor single digit IQ Vinny….. he’s demonstrated beyond doubt that a stupid man's understanding of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he reads into something he can understand.

Between him and his twin flame Wariat I’m convinced pedophelia either rots the brain or results from rotted brain.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson the gay's chambers is reference to the owner of the bar
    the gays' chambers would be reference to the patronage
    both would be valid in the instance of any bar YOU opened

The only instance where Gays chambers be valid is if you're name was actually "Gays"

↑ britishman with limited british language skill.

beside gay patrons, the gays' chambers could also be chambers owned by a group of gay share holders or it could refers to their respective rectum.

gays chambers would also be correct as they are chambers filled with gays.

take an english class or something eh.
    Originally posted by Haxxor lol…poor single digit IQ Vinny….. he’s demonstrated beyond doubt that a stupid man's understanding of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he reads into something he can understand.

Between him and his twin flame Wariat I’m convinced pedophelia either rots the brain or results from rotted brain.

whats ur iq.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ↑ britishman with limited british language skill.

gays chambers would also be correct as they are chambers filled with gays.

No it wouldn't...it would be either the gay chambers or still the gays' chambers...

Stay in school kid
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No it wouldn't…it would be either the gay chambers or still the gays' chambers…

Stay in school kid

gay chambers refers to chambers that are gay or have qualities beffiting of a gay
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny gay chambers refers to chambers that are gay or have qualities beffiting of a gay

The Gas chambers doesn't refer to chambers that are gas...

It's not Gases chambers...
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

The Gas chambers doesn't refer to chambers that are gas…

gay

adjective

Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.Bright or lively, especially in color.

gas
    găs
    noun

The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by relatively low density and viscosity, relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature, the ability to diffuse readily, and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container.A substance in the gaseous state.A gaseous fuel, such as natural gas.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English La

Bradley Black Hole
    Yeah if I went to a bar called The Gay Chamber and saw you serving strawberry mojitos I would know it was cool to take my shirt off and ask you if you've ever seen a circumcised penis.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

gay

adjective

Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.Bright or lively, especially in color.

gas
    găs
    noun

The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by relatively low density and viscosity, relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature, the ability to diffuse readily, and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container.A substance in the gaseous state.A gaseous fuel, such as natural gas.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English La

Poor Vinny, maybe one day you'll get lucky and beat me in mental agility...

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Poor Vinny, maybe one day you'll get lucky and beat me in mental agility…

BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY!

poor british man cope with fantasy
Jump to Top