User Controls

International welfare queen

Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    https://thepostmillennial.com/zelensky-an-ungrateful-international-welfare-queen-donald-trump-jr
    Damnit Lanny your word fillter makes the link not work
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    $40 billion / 40 million people = $1,000

Ukraine wants $1,000 per person in order to pay for their ruined economy, replace their destroyed infrastructure, feed their hungry population and also fight the entire Red Army on the behalf of the yanks.

That's the greatest bargain in military history.

America blew $2 trillion in Afghanistan and $2.5 trillion in Iraq. That's $50,000 per Afghani and $60,000 per Iraqi.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump America blew $2 trillion in Afghanistan and $2.5 trillion in Iraq. That's $50,000 per Afghani and $60,000 per Iraqi.

delivered in 30mm GAU8 and depleted uranium
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra delivered in 30mm GAU8 and depleted uranium

I saw on Telegram some guys who had a Vulcan mounted onto the back of like a Toyota Tacoma or something
    lol, there were a few in Syria who bolted missile pods from an attack helicopter to their trucks

I wonder if they put it in neutral and fired the autocannon whether it'd move the truck forward
    Originally posted by Donald Trump $40 billion / 40 million people = $1,000

Ukraine wants $1,000 per person in order to pay for their ruined economy, replace their destroyed infrastructure, feed their hungry population and also fight the entire Red Army on the behalf of the yanks.

That's the greatest bargain in military history.

America blew $2 trillion in Afghanistan and $2.5 trillion in Iraq. That's $50,000 per Afghani and $60,000 per Iraqi.

Haven't they had 40 billion already?

EDIT: The Kiel Institute has tracked €93.8 billion from 40 countries in financial, humanitarian, and military aid to Ukraine, from 24 January to 3 October 2022.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Haven't they had 40 billion already?

Eaten bread is soon forgotten.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson EDIT: The Kiel Institute has tracked €93.8 billion from 40 countries in financial, humanitarian, and military aid to Ukraine, from 24 January to 3 October 2022.

Nothing at all in the big scheme of things.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Eaten bread is soon forgotten.

Well it's more than 40 billion...
    the thing I find funniest is most of the weapons and ammunition they'd promised even before this latest $40 billion haven't actually been manufactured yet
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Eaten bread is soon forgotten.

So they want 40 billion more and thats it, they'll never ask for another penny? then I say give it to them and be done with the fiasco...that's what? 3 days of welfare in the US?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Let's build more fighter jets we need more fighter jets
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by mmQ Let's build more fighter jets we need more fighter jets

We don't use the ones we have other than swanning around saying "look at us! we're so tough!"

If we are going to build more we need to actually use them for the purpose they were intended, not flying around the outskirts of china, NK and russias playing childish "woooo, loot at us!" games.

Shit or get off the pot as me old grandpa used to say at 2am in the depths of winter when we had an outside toilet and he was shivering outside waiting for me to do my number 2s.
    Originally posted by aldra I wonder if they put it in neutral and fired the autocannon whether it'd move the truck forward

the answer is NEIN.

those rocket pods have holes thru them much like an RPG.

the gasses from the rockets escape thru the holes at the back.
    Originally posted by mmQ Let's build more fighter jets we need more fighter jets

they spent it on Billion-21 "stealth" bomber.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the answer is NEIN.

those rocket pods have holes thru them much like an RPG.

the gasses from the rockets escape thru the holes at the back.

Someone's been playing F29 Retaliator on the Amiga 500.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Your old family used to say a lot.

I support fundibg Democratic jihad everywhere on earth and supplying sons for the venture as well. Most Americans do, we love it.
    Bradley Black Hole
    If my taxes go up, gas prices rise and some people don't come back, that's ok. It'll even out
    Originally posted by Bradley If my taxes go up, gas prices rise and some people don't come back, that's ok. It'll even out

Imagine being proud of paying taxes on the money that was raised by taxing other people...
Jump to Top