User Controls

this shit makes no sense

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why is it easier for him to be in jail or prison accoridng to his lawyer or somehow being some olympic champion mean anything or matter more vs a common person?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/family-paul-whelan-american-imprisoned-russia-says-warned-brittney-gri-rcna60732

isnt that like saying polanski matters more or should get away with more for being an oscar director or holocaust survivor than the common man or criminal?
    how does choosing a man vs woman in the wge of ewuality or feminism appear nor humane according to frminists and the woke culture blaster master?

Whelan's Russian lawyer, Vladimir Zherebenkov, also said that the deal was an exchange of "one to one" and that choosing Griner, 32, appeared "more humane" because she is a woman and an Olympic champion, while Whelan was in the military and it is "easier for him to be in custody."

also how does choosing some athletic or champion appear nore humane than joe the plumber blaster mqster?
    blaster master victim of incest
    i never said it was i am simply syaing youre weong if you think i got or am getting some good desl in life or the usa xriminal justice system like you claim i did. which i never did.
    thenukrianian girl you claim i molested was willing or willingly came over to my pad multiple times and was only one yr from adukthood or 27 moron and eay above legal age for sex or the aoc.
    so exactly how did i molestnher. what i did would even be legal in new york or usa territory.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

even Russian media was tooling on Biden for choosing a 'black, lesbian drug addict' over a 'decorated war hero who was arrested serving his country'
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    The whole Griner thing is so much like Jar Jar Binks making a cameo in a John LeCarre novel it makes you wonder if the spooks didn't write her in just to appeal to a target demographic.

"Hey homes, you too can be a cold warrior, dog, ya dig?"
Jump to Top